He's definitely not going after the icons... but Hailey and her boys are definitely in his cross hairs now...but I think they are spot on that he doesn't want to win an hoh
In the back of his mind, he knows he wasn't a pawn but he's back to saying that he and Barrett came lay low and let someone else take out the Red Corner. UGH. It was that thinking that got him where he is this week.
I slept thru the show, sorry. Wall Comp! Angela fell before the wall was already standing up. She jumped and has been sitting next to Haley through the whole thing.
Out in this order Angela Taylor Barrett Devens Dee Melody Mallory Chuk Yash Drew then the feeds went down for fifteen minutes and came back to LaLa with the key around her neck ππππππ
OK, me again. So in one conversation, Haley was telling someone she trusts Angela 100%. Meanwhile, upstairs, Angela was hugging LaTrice bc her renom/target is Haley. LOL The noms will be the people I listed above. This season is so BLAH to me now.
Guess I'm 2nd! Hey Joe
ReplyDeleteThird!! Fingers crossed that Dee gets her way. She wants Drew to stay in any scenario. As of this morning, he was safe unless he's against Lyric.
ReplyDeleteI prefer Melody over Lyric and Haley
ReplyDeleteI could care less about any of them..lol..kinda liking Taylor
DeleteHey Monty!
ReplyDeleteI can't stand Kamu
ReplyDeleteSame
DeleteHey Cheryl and Joe. I forgot to say Hi
ReplyDeleteI don't if any of them have anything for devins and dee though
ReplyDeleteHe's actually extremely loyal to his original alliance. He's been working both sides for their benefit.
ReplyDeleteHe's definitely not going after the icons... but Hailey and her boys are definitely in his cross hairs now...but I think they are spot on that he doesn't want to win an hoh
DeleteCome on Drew π€π»π€π»
ReplyDeleteSorry. I'm only half paying attention
ReplyDeleteHere goes nothing
ReplyDeleteIs this a comp or a commercial?
ReplyDeleteLol
DeleteWell, that may make things interesting moving forward... unless Drew still thinks he was only a pawn.
ReplyDeleteIn the back of his mind, he knows he wasn't a pawn but he's back to saying that he and Barrett came lay low and let someone else take out the Red Corner. UGH. It was that thinking that got him where he is this week.
DeleteGuessing they will send melody out
ReplyDeleteThey will :((
DeleteYES!!! ππ»ππ»ππ»
ReplyDeleteMelody will leave. I hope Mallory wins HOH and goes after the Red Corner.
ReplyDeleteI'll kind of miss Melody
ReplyDeleteSame... they had to bleep her, lol
DeleteInteresting
ReplyDeleteShe may not have to miss her
ReplyDeletePlease, please, please
ReplyDeleteLol.
DeleteDrew and Mallory should vote to evict Lyric so they only need one more vote. Dee, Deven or Angela.
ReplyDeleteDoing my HAPPY DANCE
ReplyDeleteUghhh another house vote
ReplyDeleteNot this week π
DeleteWell at least a couple votes the way they wanted
ReplyDeleteHaley looks baffled
ReplyDeleteHailey is not happy
ReplyDeleteLove the faces, hahahahaha
ReplyDeleteNice surprise. You'd think they'd take our Mallory if they couldn't get Drew
ReplyDeleteThat would have been the smart thing to do
DeleteEspecially now..after that vote
DeleteThe look on Chuk's and Haley's face is amazing
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun night, LOL
ReplyDeleteWould love to see Mallory or taylor win hoh
ReplyDeleteCan't stand him
ReplyDeleteJosh looks good
ReplyDeleteYea..but I still don't like him..lol
DeleteLOL
DeleteMelody might do good.on the wall and Mallory too
ReplyDeleteI'll keep a close eye on the HOH comp and report back here.
ReplyDeleteTHanks Joe and Cheryl for the company. TOnight was fun. :))
Yes I will need an update pleaseπ€©
DeleteSorry I missed the show, but watching it now on West Coast time!! Miss you guys!!
DeleteThanks for the hangout spot Joe. Good night Monty. See y'all tomorrow??
ReplyDeleteI slept thru the show, sorry.
ReplyDeleteWall Comp!
Angela fell before the wall was already standing up. She jumped and has been sitting next to Haley through the whole thing.
LaLa is the new HOH
ReplyDeleteOut in this order
Angela
Taylor
Barrett
Devens
Dee
Melody
Mallory
Chuk
Yash
Drew
then the feeds went down for fifteen minutes and came back to LaLa with the key around her neck ππππππ
Don't know if Kamu dropped and gave it to her or there was any deals but she outlasted them ALL at 58 years old! Amazing
ReplyDeleteLaTrice will let someone else run get HOH; she just wants the room & food, lol.
ReplyDeleteTaylor for sure will be running the hoh!But that's a good thing because at least she is strategic.
DeleteLaTrice wants to nom Drew, Barrett & Kamu. Icons are safe again. π
ReplyDeleteThey'd be safe anyway with the powers. Well, Dee maybe not.
DeleteOK, me again. So in one conversation, Haley was telling someone she trusts Angela 100%. Meanwhile, upstairs, Angela was hugging LaTrice bc her renom/target is Haley. LOL The noms will be the people I listed above. This season is so BLAH to me now.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah - Taylor is in the HOH w/LaTrice. She is coaching her on what to say to each person. I will say, I do like Taylor. I hope she goes far.
ReplyDelete