BB - NEW WEEK - Sunday July 26, 2026

 Who will keep Lyric warm?

Comments

  1. I don't know why BB is lagging so hard into its campiness. Their focus groups must show that BB fans like it. It just seems to be getting campier every year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we just forget how campy it was the year before and the year before that and so on...

      Delete
  2. Guess he will go after the girls... I'll be glad when they have to start eating there own

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's already starting even if the noms don't reflect it

      Delete
  3. Angela and Dee are going after Drew HARD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's inevitable. I don't know why people think being in the middle is good. Same thing happens in Survivor. People brag that they are the swing view between alliances. But players are so paranoid, that almost always results in both sides distrusting you.

      Delete
    2. Even they can see he's playing too hard..you can't align with the whole damn house..when will they ever learn

      Delete
    3. True Joe but it's Angela's paranoia working. She always goes after people who are actually her allies. I don't think Drew is true to her too but he isn't actively working to get her out of there this early in the game.

      Delete
  4. Oh, Lyric. What an awkward lie. There's not much harm in just telling the truth. He's gone. You're not part of a duo even if you secretly got married last week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it SO HARD to believe that she's twenty six years old. She acts like she's fourteen.

      Delete
  5. And of course he tells someone...ughhh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she'll keep it secret. She holds her cards close, or at least she did when she won Survivor.

      Delete
  6. DEEEEE - she can't be this dense

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why can't anyone keep a damn secret

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well duh...you just told her last night you wouldn't put her up...of course she's gonna be mad

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwe they are such big threats..lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Joe for hosting! Thanks Monty and Joe for the company. See y'all Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Joe for hosting! Thanks Monty and Joe for the company. See y'all Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, that went by fast. Thanks Joe and Cheryl for the company. Have a great week. I won't be here Wednesday. Seeing Styx and Don FELDER (hell yeah) at the State Fair. See you on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BIG BROTHER 2025 Watch Party - July 10th

Big Brother Watch Party - August 1st

Big Brother Watch Party - Thursday 8/15/2024