I don't watch the Unlocked or whatever with Derrik & Taylor, but SPEAKING OF DERRICK - Kamu did HOH talks until the wee hours. Toward the end of them, He & Drew decided they were going to be the Derrick & Cody of this season, and the rest of the Tool Shed was like the Bonb Squad/Hit Men from BB16. Both have studied that season & have pledged to be Cody/Derrick to one another (ain't dat sweet?). Have Nots are: Yash, Dee and 2 more & dont yet. Dee was in the HOH room eating candy, which is not on the HaveNot list. Doubt anything will come of that. Barrett told Kamu (and Kamu agreed) that LaLa thinks she is gonna "cook her way to the end", both said NO, that wasn't gonna happen.
Petals again - Kamu had a talk with LaLa; she has angered MANY HGs with her nagging, talking to them like childrens, complaining about noise, bathroom habits, etc. Kamu sat her down, she understood. And she made him swear on the Bible that she is not the target.
For the past couple of years, Paramount hasn't had the big brother chat room on the Live Feeds section. There were so many different groups of people that I have gotten to know over the past 15 or so years. Not getting to chat with him every day, I have a lot more free time, but I do miss always having people to talk to around the clock, being an insomniac that helps.
I know everyone is happy Rome is gone, but I'm not. Lyric seems to be doing fine! So fine, in fact, that Yash had to tell her to chill on the flirting. She said she isn't flirting, she's "just nice". Nice? Nice enough to leave an open condom in one of the rooms, lol!!
Hey Joe Petals and Monty! Do you know I hate house votes..ughh..I find it pathetic that they do this. You are already on the outside ,why not vote the way you want!! I have never understood that🙄
He can use it at the next six veto meetings. He told Dee, but they both said they'd keep it to just the two of them. I'll believe it when I see it, but I think they can keep it quiet. Angela of course will be PO'd if she ever finds out, lol
Hi folks, Cheryl asked me to create a home so here it is. I'll try to keep up and we can at least watch. I don't do live feeds so you're on your own for those. I will try to live blog it once my night class ends next week. Expect the unexpected... SURPRISE!!! I got out early... someone tell me what I missed in the first 25 minutes. Lol I like a good mystery... but why do I think the mysteries will all be lame. Lol. 90% of these themes end up falling kind of flat for me. In a BB first (through the magic of photography) Julie disappeared leaving only a shoe behind. Took 5 minutes, but the "mystery" theme already has gone full on cornball with the introduction of "The Mastermind". Julie manages to make a phone call from captivity... the Mastermind not such a Mastermind. The HGs split into 2 teams. One to find Julie and one to find the "BB relic" which is apparently super important. The Julie Hunt consists of looking b...
Eviction night! The updates are all about Tucker hating Lisa and Angela bringing drama. If the Diary Room ever tries to manipulate a vote, I bet they want Angela to stay. What would they do without her? Angela thinks threatening drama if she leaves will allow her to stay??? She's not only pscho, she's a moron. Angela mocks Lisa's walk. She's kind of mean in addition to being unbalanced and dramatic. I thought they did psych evaluations on the houseguests. The houseguests seem to want both Lisa and Angela gone. Somehow, I don't see the equivalence. Lisa is flaky and you might find her annoying, but she's not a toxic viper who might go off on you at any point and try to blow up your game. Sometimes, it is helpful to keep a hated houseguest around to deflect attention. But in the case of Angela, it's like keeping a cocked gun on the coffee table. The AI challenge is a 3-D puzzle game. All 3 houseguests are making little prog...
Time to cull the herd... And WE'RE LIVE for the eviction. We get the obligatory summary of the week. End result: Makensy, Rubina, and Cedric are currently on the block...and Tucker is still a cocky ass. ;) We have the "AI Arena" coming up. And don't forget, we have the "AI Instigator" twist to be announced. It's Day 31...where does the time go? The 8 person "Collective" could run the House, Julie tells us. But are they really together, she asks. Quinn doesn't want to flip on the Collective until Tucker is gone. Kimo, on the other hand, thinks he's at the bottom of the alliance and considers the advantage of flipping on Cedric to weaken the Collective. Tucker and Kimo are coaching Rubina. Rubina thinks she has an alliance with T'Kor, Brooklyn, Kimo and Tucker in the "Five Pointz" alliance. Of course, that alliance also overlaps The Collective and The Visionaries and The Pentagon. [I still need a storyboard.] Angela...
Well, I left a few different blurbs on the previous post. New HOH is Kamu... But there's more.
ReplyDeleteI don't watch the Unlocked or whatever with Derrik & Taylor, but SPEAKING OF DERRICK -
ReplyDeleteKamu did HOH talks until the wee hours. Toward the end of them, He & Drew decided they were going to be the Derrick & Cody of this season, and the rest of the Tool Shed was like the Bonb Squad/Hit Men from BB16. Both have studied that season & have pledged to be Cody/Derrick to one another (ain't dat sweet?).
Have Nots are: Yash, Dee and 2 more & dont yet. Dee was in the HOH room eating candy, which is not on the HaveNot list. Doubt anything will come of that.
Barrett told Kamu (and Kamu agreed) that LaLa thinks she is gonna "cook her way to the end", both said NO, that wasn't gonna happen.
Petals again - Kamu had a talk with LaLa; she has angered MANY HGs with her nagging, talking to them like childrens, complaining about noise, bathroom habits, etc. Kamu sat her down, she understood. And she made him swear on the Bible that she is not the target.
ReplyDeleteFor the past couple of years, Paramount hasn't had the big brother chat room on the Live Feeds section. There were so many different groups of people that I have gotten to know over the past 15 or so years. Not getting to chat with him every day, I have a lot more free time, but I do miss always having people to talk to around the clock, being an insomniac that helps.
ReplyDeleteI know everyone is happy Rome is gone, but I'm not. Lyric seems to be doing fine! So fine, in fact, that Yash had to tell her to chill on the flirting. She said she isn't flirting, she's "just nice".
ReplyDeleteNice? Nice enough to leave an open condom in one of the rooms, lol!!
Hey Joe and Petals
ReplyDeleteI know who won the BB Time Capsule and the Prize :)))
ReplyDeleteWho who who?
DeleteHey Joe Petals and Monty! Do you know I hate house votes..ughh..I find it pathetic that they do this. You are already on the outside ,why not vote the way you want!! I have never understood that🙄
ReplyDeleteHey Cheryl
DeleteS6 Taylor. Everyone always forgets the FRIENDSHIP was all female except for Bo and the final 5 was all female. ugh
ReplyDelete*final 4
DeleteHi folks. I'm not really watching, I kind of hate Unlocked
ReplyDeleteThanks for putting up a post so we can chat :))
DeleteYes appreciate it Joe
DeletePeople, oddly, do seem to like Angela
ReplyDeleteI think they love the character of Angela
DeleteNot this people..lol
DeleteLOL Cheryl
DeleteThere's something off about Rome for me
ReplyDeleteThat was kinda cool
ReplyDeleteMonty so who won the prize?
ReplyDeleteDevens and it's a Diamond Power of Veto
DeleteThanks for that update
DeleteI forget what that veto does. I know you remember ms. bb encyclopedia
DeleteHe can use it at the next six veto meetings. He told Dee, but they both said they'd keep it to just the two of them. I'll believe it when I see it, but I think they can keep it quiet. Angela of course will be PO'd if she ever finds out, lol
DeleteI wish for once someone would keep something to themselves
ReplyDeleteJessie..... LOL
ReplyDeleteGeezzzz
DeleteThanks Joe Monty and petals for the company.See y'all Sunday! Goodnite
ReplyDeleteHooboy! Thanks Joe and Cheryl for the chat. Enjoy your weekend and will see you Sunday.
ReplyDeleteIt was the ballerina bowling veto comp, Lyric win. LaLa is mad and wants to go home now.
ReplyDeleteJason will be the renom.
Thanks for the update !
DeleteWho were the nominees?
DeleteEvery year there is someone who threatens to leave. I say let them go... how many people wanted to be there but didn't make the cut? ugh
DeleteHere is a link showing all the BB rewards : https://www.globaltv.com/every-time-capsule-reward-and-punishment-revealed/
ReplyDeleteHere for the Sunday show :)))
ReplyDeleteHey Monty!
DeleteGuess we will need to keep a look out for Joe
ReplyDeleteYep... hi Cheryl
ReplyDeleteLiking Taylor now..that's haw I would feel.Do what I want..you go girl!
ReplyDeleteSame here
DeleteStupid time machine
ReplyDeleteLOL. I don't mind it. BB is always campy
ReplyDeleteThat is true..lol...maybe if they wouldn't hit on the table like they 5, it wouldn't bother me so much
DeleteLOL
DeleteHope Joe's okay
ReplyDeleteYea..he probably just forgot or got busy..maybe he will come find us
DeleteSorry. I actually had created the thread but forgot to publish it. Lol
DeleteHey Joe..see ya there..lol
DeleteI am getting a kick out of the wrestling..Westing was big here in Charlotte before it ever went National..lol.. grew up on it
ReplyDelete