I don't really like Rome or Jason. I don't mind Melody. But it really doesn't much matter to me who goes. They are all from the same side of the house. Until that side wins an HOH, they are just sacrificial lambs.
Angela will probably win the HOH. That'll be annoying but probably entertaining.
Howdy everyone!! Just hanging around tonight...hard to comment something I can's watch. (yet) Times like this I sure miss Miss Jackie and her running commentary!
Hey squeegee!!! Good to see ya.I don't know how Jackie used to blog talk and comment all at the same time! She was super human and so so missed!! I wish you were on East Coast time with us!
If you want Intel from Drew, he has to be friendly with the other side. Angela and Dee are playing old school BB where you turn the house into warring alliances. You better be sure your alliance is loyal and capable of winning comps.
Wow Jason! I just didn't want the icons to run the entire show. We've had that the past few seasons and it's kind of boring. I like Drew too. He reminds me of dan.
I've got Chinese food on the counter if anyone is hungry. Mu Shu Pork, Cashew Chicken, Pork Fried Rice, sweet & Sour Pork and some Hot & Sour Soup. Was in the old neighborhood today and couldn't resist! I won't have to cook until Saturday!!
So it's just going to be a long season of Dee and Devin's running the show. It's kind of boring. Poor Drew has to sleep with his head hanging off the bed to get his hair to stay up all day. You know they make root lift, why doesn't he try a product
Angela may be actually running the house: she wants Taylor or Jason gone. She loves Mallory, so Mallory is safe The plan is to nom Jason, Melody and ?, with Taylor as a target. Unbelievable!
Wow, Angela said she doesn't want Kamu to think she is running his HOH, she wants him to think the noms are his ideas. Devens wants LALA gone. Angela told Dee to make up lies about Taylor to make Kamu want her gone. Ugh, I hate this week already.
Hi folks, Cheryl asked me to create a home so here it is. I'll try to keep up and we can at least watch. I don't do live feeds so you're on your own for those. I will try to live blog it once my night class ends next week. Expect the unexpected... SURPRISE!!! I got out early... someone tell me what I missed in the first 25 minutes. Lol I like a good mystery... but why do I think the mysteries will all be lame. Lol. 90% of these themes end up falling kind of flat for me. In a BB first (through the magic of photography) Julie disappeared leaving only a shoe behind. Took 5 minutes, but the "mystery" theme already has gone full on cornball with the introduction of "The Mastermind". Julie manages to make a phone call from captivity... the Mastermind not such a Mastermind. The HGs split into 2 teams. One to find Julie and one to find the "BB relic" which is apparently super important. The Julie Hunt consists of looking b...
Eviction night! The updates are all about Tucker hating Lisa and Angela bringing drama. If the Diary Room ever tries to manipulate a vote, I bet they want Angela to stay. What would they do without her? Angela thinks threatening drama if she leaves will allow her to stay??? She's not only pscho, she's a moron. Angela mocks Lisa's walk. She's kind of mean in addition to being unbalanced and dramatic. I thought they did psych evaluations on the houseguests. The houseguests seem to want both Lisa and Angela gone. Somehow, I don't see the equivalence. Lisa is flaky and you might find her annoying, but she's not a toxic viper who might go off on you at any point and try to blow up your game. Sometimes, it is helpful to keep a hated houseguest around to deflect attention. But in the case of Angela, it's like keeping a cocked gun on the coffee table. The AI challenge is a 3-D puzzle game. All 3 houseguests are making little prog...
Time to cull the herd... And WE'RE LIVE for the eviction. We get the obligatory summary of the week. End result: Makensy, Rubina, and Cedric are currently on the block...and Tucker is still a cocky ass. ;) We have the "AI Arena" coming up. And don't forget, we have the "AI Instigator" twist to be announced. It's Day 31...where does the time go? The 8 person "Collective" could run the House, Julie tells us. But are they really together, she asks. Quinn doesn't want to flip on the Collective until Tucker is gone. Kimo, on the other hand, thinks he's at the bottom of the alliance and considers the advantage of flipping on Cedric to weaken the Collective. Tucker and Kimo are coaching Rubina. Rubina thinks she has an alliance with T'Kor, Brooklyn, Kimo and Tucker in the "Five Pointz" alliance. Of course, that alliance also overlaps The Collective and The Visionaries and The Pentagon. [I still need a storyboard.] Angela...
First! Lol (see you guys in about 12hrs)
ReplyDeleteSecond! What time does it start tonight?
ReplyDeleteI kinda want Rome to stay
ReplyDeleteHere and Joe I 2nd that idea!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Joe and Petals and hopefully Monte soon!
ReplyDeleteHi folks
ReplyDeleteI don't care who goes. They are all expendable
ReplyDeleteHi Joe, hi Cheryl!
ReplyDeleteHi everyone... I don't care either. Any of them could go but I prefer pretty boy Rome
ReplyDeleteI want more action this season, so I want Rome to win the Blockbuster.
ReplyDeleteI seriously have a hard time picturing her as an attorney
ReplyDeleteIKR?!
DeleteSame here. Do you notice how much more baby like her voice gets with Rome? 🤢
DeleteUgh, yes.
DeleteHi Monty!!
ReplyDeleteThe big alliance is splintering and I'm rooting for Drew :))
ReplyDeleteGood
DeleteDitto
DeleteI mean you want to keep rome because he's a bigger target in front of you
ReplyDeleteI hate his hair (Yash)
ReplyDeleteI don't really like Rome or Jason. I don't mind Melody. But it really doesn't much matter to me who goes. They are all from the same side of the house. Until that side wins an HOH, they are just sacrificial lambs.
ReplyDeleteAngela will probably win the HOH. That'll be annoying but probably entertaining.
Howdy everyone!! Just hanging around tonight...hard to comment something I can's watch. (yet) Times like this I sure miss Miss Jackie and her running commentary!
ReplyDeleteSUEGEE!!
DeleteSorry. It's just too much effort to live blog it when only one person is reading it. I'll try to post vegetal updates in the thread.
DeleteHey squeegee!!! Good to see ya.I don't know how Jackie used to blog talk and comment all at the same time! She was super human and so so missed!! I wish you were on East Coast time with us!
Deleteangela, you dip shit. He's playing double agent for YOUR alliance. ugh! Her and Dee are getting on my nerves with their paranoia.
ReplyDeleteIf you want Intel from Drew, he has to be friendly with the other side. Angela and Dee are playing old school BB where you turn the house into warring alliances. You better be sure your alliance is loyal and capable of winning comps.
ReplyDeleteYES
DeleteI agree with you about Angela winning HOH. Think it is fixed
ReplyDeleteI don't know what to make of Barrett
ReplyDeleteAfter the break, the stupid blockbuster. Jason and Rome look angry. Melody looks relaxed. I think she figures she's safe no matter what.
ReplyDeleteOkay, Drew... you are not Dr. Will but I do like you, lol
ReplyDeleteRome/Melody is probably a Rome eviction. I'm not sure Jason/Melody will be Jason.
ReplyDeleteI feel rome will do well with this
ReplyDeleteThis is such a BB standard, you'd think you'd practice at home
ReplyDeleteOr maybe not..lol
ReplyDeleteJason crushed that comp
ReplyDeleteHe sure did
DeleteHe sure did
DeleteLol..maybe Jason is a rubeks cube master
ReplyDeleteGo Jason
ReplyDeleteI wanted Jason to get dressed up at least once! I assume he has all his makeup and some clothes
ReplyDeleteHe's got another week in the house now
DeleteWow Jason!
ReplyDeleteI just didn't want the icons to run the entire show. We've had that the past few seasons and it's kind of boring.
I like Drew too. He reminds me of dan.
Hey ready for Lyric tears
ReplyDeleteHas a place in my heart as my son's name is Jason
ReplyDeleteK-POP shark heroes? Really?
ReplyDeleteSqueeeeeeee
ReplyDeleteI just went and tried to vape, and that pen must be broken. Because I don't feel at all high.
ReplyDeleteLegal in Ohio too
Deleteor it just has tobacco in it LOL
DeleteI have a good vape source. This was a brand new one, and maybe it's creeper. I'm waiting to feel something. It helps me sleep.
Delete(it's legal where I live)
ReplyDeleteI've got Chinese food on the counter if anyone is hungry. Mu Shu Pork, Cashew Chicken, Pork Fried Rice, sweet & Sour Pork and some Hot & Sour Soup. Was in the old neighborhood today and couldn't resist! I won't have to cook until Saturday!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sue! Now I'm craving Chinese, lol
DeleteDidn't d say she wanted Melody gone?
ReplyDeleteWhat's with all the hugs? You're going to be hugging again in 10 minutes?
ReplyDeleteYes! I have never understood that
DeleteTaylor is pretty
ReplyDeleteI said the same thing :))
DeleteOhhhh
ReplyDeleteMistake Jason..would have been a shield for you boys
ReplyDeleteAhh, remember the good old days before shout outs?
ReplyDeleteNo
DeleteLOL, Joe. I miss the days when they were short and sweet.
DeleteRome still looks mad. Lyric, you can do better. Heck, I think you can do better in the house.
ReplyDeleteYes. But the two of them falling so madly in love within 24 hours? It seems so silly. We've seen this happen time and again.
DeleteDee looks gorgeous in that color
ReplyDeleteI remember the good old days when they had planes flying over with banners, and people standing outside the studio wall shouting out!
ReplyDeleteAh, yes. Loved the wall shouters, lol@
DeletePeople just can't think for there damn selves
ReplyDeleteUghhhhh
ReplyDeleteWow
ReplyDeleteReally lyric reslly
ReplyDeleteSo it's just going to be a long season of Dee and Devin's running the show. It's kind of boring.
ReplyDeletePoor Drew has to sleep with his head hanging off the bed to get his hair to stay up all day. You know they make root lift, why doesn't he try a product
Nah, it's early. Things will shift.
DeleteSo why is the other girl vote the other way??
ReplyDeleteI do like Kamu
ReplyDeleteThe thing is, Rome will think the one vote came from his girlfriend.bwhaha
ReplyDeleteYou would have thought he and lyric talked about her voting with the house
ReplyDeleteA much better line would've been " I was responsible for the fall of the Roman empire"
ReplyDeleteI think she meant to say that but got flustered
DeleteGnite friends !!! Xoxo
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone for the company and Joe for hosting! See y'all tomorrow night hopefully.
ReplyDeleteI miss the House Calls show they used to do at lunchtime every day. I used to watch it at work, lol
ReplyDeleteTHanks everyone. See you tomorrow night if you blog it and Sunday if not. Everyone have a safe and great weekend.
ReplyDeleteKAMU IS NEW HOH !!!!
ReplyDeleteAngela may be actually running the house: she wants Taylor or Jason gone. She loves Mallory, so Mallory is safe
ReplyDeleteThe plan is to nom Jason, Melody and ?, with Taylor as a target. Unbelievable!
Wow, Angela said she doesn't want Kamu to think she is running his HOH, she wants him to think the noms are his ideas.
ReplyDeleteDevens wants LALA gone.
Angela told Dee to make up lies about Taylor to make Kamu want her gone.
Ugh, I hate this week already.
KAMU wants to nom LaLa, Jason & Mallory. But Angela hasn't told him WHO SHE WANTS HIM TO NOM. So his plans will have to change.
ReplyDeleteGrrrr.