Jason is up to 3rd favorite Houseguest in an internet poll I saw. Angela is down to #8. If we can get the word to Angela, do you think she'll self evict?
Dingo has a thing since around S19 (maybe earlier) of giving a Hamster a pre-mature empty wheel and she's given Kamu one, lol. she can't stand him, Haley and Chuk.
Been not so hot here, but mid-90's today and going up from there from tomorrow. Had lunch out today on a nice shady patio with a breeze! Last day for that...
There's already a line drawn.You are r not on there team.So vote the damn way you want! You are not taking a target off your back by voting with the enemy,just my humble opinion
There's already a line drawn.You are r not on there team.So vote the damn way you want! You are not taking a target off your back by voting with the enemy,just my humble opinion
I'll probably chime in after the HOH comp. Petals or I will announce it here. Thanks Joe for the hangout and everyone for the company. Have a great weekend.
Haley is the new HOH. She's been nearly invisible, no idea what the week will hold. I'm sure a stronger player will try to hijack her HOH. She doesn't like anybody except, Kamu. Lol
Hi folks, Cheryl asked me to create a home so here it is. I'll try to keep up and we can at least watch. I don't do live feeds so you're on your own for those. I will try to live blog it once my night class ends next week. Expect the unexpected... SURPRISE!!! I got out early... someone tell me what I missed in the first 25 minutes. Lol I like a good mystery... but why do I think the mysteries will all be lame. Lol. 90% of these themes end up falling kind of flat for me. In a BB first (through the magic of photography) Julie disappeared leaving only a shoe behind. Took 5 minutes, but the "mystery" theme already has gone full on cornball with the introduction of "The Mastermind". Julie manages to make a phone call from captivity... the Mastermind not such a Mastermind. The HGs split into 2 teams. One to find Julie and one to find the "BB relic" which is apparently super important. The Julie Hunt consists of looking b...
Eviction night! The updates are all about Tucker hating Lisa and Angela bringing drama. If the Diary Room ever tries to manipulate a vote, I bet they want Angela to stay. What would they do without her? Angela thinks threatening drama if she leaves will allow her to stay??? She's not only pscho, she's a moron. Angela mocks Lisa's walk. She's kind of mean in addition to being unbalanced and dramatic. I thought they did psych evaluations on the houseguests. The houseguests seem to want both Lisa and Angela gone. Somehow, I don't see the equivalence. Lisa is flaky and you might find her annoying, but she's not a toxic viper who might go off on you at any point and try to blow up your game. Sometimes, it is helpful to keep a hated houseguest around to deflect attention. But in the case of Angela, it's like keeping a cocked gun on the coffee table. The AI challenge is a 3-D puzzle game. All 3 houseguests are making little prog...
Time to cull the herd... And WE'RE LIVE for the eviction. We get the obligatory summary of the week. End result: Makensy, Rubina, and Cedric are currently on the block...and Tucker is still a cocky ass. ;) We have the "AI Arena" coming up. And don't forget, we have the "AI Instigator" twist to be announced. It's Day 31...where does the time go? The 8 person "Collective" could run the House, Julie tells us. But are they really together, she asks. Quinn doesn't want to flip on the Collective until Tucker is gone. Kimo, on the other hand, thinks he's at the bottom of the alliance and considers the advantage of flipping on Cedric to weaken the Collective. Tucker and Kimo are coaching Rubina. Rubina thinks she has an alliance with T'Kor, Brooklyn, Kimo and Tucker in the "Five Pointz" alliance. Of course, that alliance also overlaps The Collective and The Visionaries and The Pentagon. [I still need a storyboard.] Angela...
FIRST after Joe of course. Joe, I don't think Angela would believe it. She thinks America loves her this season @@
ReplyDeleteI want Jason to stay so bad and get a power. I'll be back in a few before the show.
If Jason does go, I hope Big Brother does a twist to bring him back. He was done terribly wrong.
ReplyDeleteHi Pal
DeleteHi Joe, Hi Renegade 😁
ReplyDeleteHehehe - love it. Awesome show last night!
DeleteI'm not a Jason fan but I'm rooting for him to win the blockbuster tonight
ReplyDeleteSame. I've totally switched sides this week.
DeleteA video has been released of, making fun of George Floyd not being able to breathe. So Twitter versus calling for his head.
ReplyDeleteOMG
DeleteOf KAMU (not comma)
DeleteDingo has a thing since around S19 (maybe earlier) of giving a Hamster a pre-mature empty wheel and she's given Kamu one, lol. she can't stand him, Haley and Chuk.
ReplyDeleteI keep forgetting about Dingo! I did usually read her too! She is also very funny!
DeleteMallory's nose looks like Marsha Brady's nose after it was hit with the football. Once you see it, you can't unsee it
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteYes... but I was thinking of Melody's nose ring. I keep saying one's name in place of the other, lol
DeleteComp beast??? She won ONE veto.
ReplyDeleteWell, it's early. Lol
DeleteTrue but ONE
DeleteIt's one more than a lot of them.
DeleteHey Joe Petals and Monty! I wasn't sure if I was going to make it..lol
ReplyDeleteHi Cheryl
DeleteHi Cheryl!
DeleteHi Cheryl
DeleteDrinking word(s): CompBeast
ReplyDeleteSounds good. I'm taking several to catch up 😄
DeleteWhat we drinking??
DeletePinot Grigio :))
DeleteHi everyone!! Hope it is cool where you are!! I'm sure it is hot in the BB House!!
ReplyDeleteHi
DeleteSUEGEE 🙋🏻♀️
DeleteSqueeee
ReplyDeleteHey squeegee!! Hot as heck here in NC
ReplyDeleteIt would be funny if lala won
ReplyDeleteJinx
DeleteHaha just saw it
DeleteBe funny if LaLa won the blockbuster
ReplyDeleteBeen not so hot here, but mid-90's today and going up from there from tomorrow. Had lunch out today on a nice shady patio with a breeze! Last day for that...
ReplyDeleteHere we GO
ReplyDeleteBB Jenga
ReplyDeleteGood game for the rocket scientist..
ReplyDeleteComp beast
ReplyDeleteShe really is a COMPBEAST, lol
ReplyDeletedown the hatch
Jinx
DeleteLOL
DeleteSince they spent the first 25 minutes trying to make us think Jason might stay, I'm guessing it's like 13-1 to evict him
ReplyDeleteProbably 🙄
DeleteYep
DeleteDarn it
ReplyDeleteIt probably makes the most sense for all of them to keep him. He has zero credibility, so he's a shield more than anything.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely but when did common sense ever enter into BB
DeleteOh, with the crying
ReplyDeleteYou read my mind... I can't stand a crier in BB
DeleteWill there be a miracle save??
ReplyDeleteI doubt it. If that side of the house tries to vote LaLa out, they'll lose.
DeleteThey never have the balls to make a big move
DeleteDrew's in trouble so I'm giving him ALL of my votes
ReplyDeleteI'd like to see Drew go far
ReplyDeleteSame here, but he has all the vets and most of the Toolshed against him at this point. BB just isn't showing it in the edit.
DeleteThere's already a line drawn.You are r not on there team.So vote the damn way you want!
ReplyDeleteYou are not taking a target off your back by voting with the enemy,just my humble opinion
There's already a line drawn.You are r not on there team.So vote the damn way you want!
ReplyDeleteYou are not taking a target off your back by voting with the enemy,just my humble opinion
I miss the old days in the house
ReplyDeleteHe's gone
ReplyDeleteYou can always tell. The edit is always designed to mislead.
ReplyDeleteYes... I always said that years ago. They do it every time so it's predictable.
DeleteI like that Deven's always wears a jacket
ReplyDeleteLOL - Julie getting in on the banging pots 😄
ReplyDeleteJulie likes Jason, you can tell
ReplyDeleteDefinitely
DeleteYou KNOW that Jason will show up as his Drag alter at the finale
ReplyDeleteI was hoping he would do it for the house! I know it wouldn't work for a physical comp, but just once!!
DeleteThanks for the hangout Joe.Have a great weekend everyone and see y'all Sunday. And ladies I'll be looking for spoilers from ya.
ReplyDeleteWill do :)))
DeleteI'll probably chime in after the HOH comp. Petals or I will announce it here. Thanks Joe for the hangout and everyone for the company. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteLater everyone!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you could join tonight Sue!
DeleteHaley is the new HOH.
ReplyDeleteShe's been nearly invisible, no idea what the week will hold. I'm sure a stronger player will try to hijack her HOH. She doesn't like anybody except, Kamu. Lol