BB Watch - A New Week Begins - Sunday, July 19, 2026

 Ugh...Angela

Comments

  1. Pretty much ..ugh, Angela.
    I hope it's only part of his game, but Devin's has most of the house and Angela convinced that she is running the show. After the nom ceremony somebody even said angela, this is your hoh.
    What's the worst than regular angela?
    An ego crazed angela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they show the meltdown!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Joe and petals...So Angela melts down..say it isn't so...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but it's smoothed over within an hour or so 🙄

      Delete
  4. Hi Joe, hi Cheryl!
    Oh, she went full-on Angela! All while wearing that ridiculous egg costume

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm surprised producers cast nearly identical people. With all the things that black women can do with their hair, they allowed the two black women in the house to where identical hair pieces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not being mean, but Lala looked like ET in a wig in that last DR. It's the eyes

      Delete
    2. I just picture ET hiding in Gerty's closet, LOL

      Delete
  6. HI guys (Joe, Cheryl, Petals and SueGee if you're reading tonight)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm here but late for your party! Figured out the problem (I think) about posting!!

      Delete
  7. Oh good lord..the time machine needs to go

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Monty! Hi Squee, hope you can make it in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feeds have been fun this weekend. Lots of game play. Can't wait to see how the week shakes out. :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. WTF thought she was trying to win .lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Devens' wife is a firebrand on Twitter, lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just picture the people sitting around filming the time machine table takes for like an hour trying to get it to look natural.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This showmance...🙄 They are both idiots.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You don't try to protect six people Rome... that's half the house

    ReplyDelete
  15. I knew Deven's would be fun on BB

    ReplyDelete
  16. That whole meeting was silly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rome pulling a Dani Reyes, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. The big problem with the Blockbuster is that there is no such thing as a backdoor anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly ...which is why I hate they keep saying backdoor..it's only a backdoor if you don't get a chance to save yourself

      Delete
  19. That didn't make sense for either side. You have a not-so- secret meeting with half the house, you've drawn a line in the sand. But if you're Rome, you have no power, makes no sense to confront them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Now the others know who all is working together...maybe they will stop running their mouth to them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm saying. That meeting wasn't good for anyone.

      Delete
  21. Awwwweee she thinks America likes her . ain't that cute

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh brother... Jason and his tears are on my last nerve

    ReplyDelete
  23. Seriously, he's crying about not getting picked? Of course one of the "icons" would win the first week.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Rome is dumb but cocky. Not a good combination. He thinks he's an alpha but doesn't understand the game.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yes, "backdoor" is the most overused incorrect/useless term in BB now.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh Romeo... you're not to bright are ya

    ReplyDelete
  27. Old School BB - I'm here for it, lol

    ReplyDelete
  28. Well this should be fun! Thanks Joe for hosting. Goodnight all and see y'all Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks Joe for hosting and Cheryl and Petals for the company. Will see you all later in the week. Have a good one!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BIG BROTHER 2025 Watch Party - July 10th

Big Brother Watch Party - August 1st

Big Brother Watch Party - Thursday 8/15/2024