BB Watch - POV, hate crimes- Wednesday July 29, 2026

 Well they pull Kamu from the house and make Frankie Grande happy?

Comments

  1. Petals here. Joe - I wanted to like Kamu, but he did pull a HUGE power trippy move at the Tea Party. It was an ambush, he planned it. It reminded me of the Paul days. UGH! I don't like that play. And, poor Jason was crying last night while he worked out; he looks pitiful! I hope he gets Blockbuster and LaLa goes home. (the HGs seem to all agree that if she stays this week, LaLa will be a Have-Not next week, whether she likes it or not. And speaking of Have-Nots - Dee was a Have-Not this week but eats in the HOH room)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again. So Lyric admits that she is entertaining a showmance with Kamu. She is 'drawn' to him @@. Also, she says her boyfriend(s) must worship the ground she walks on, and they must also move to Hawaii. So there's that. BWHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to be quiet with Monty gone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea..we don't talk much..lol and I don't watch feeds or read any sites

      Delete
    2. Lol. You're the only person who has ever said that I don't talk much.

      Delete
    3. Haha... Why are they all such crybabies

      Delete
    4. They seem like teenagers. Adulthood has become so delayed. When my parents were their age, they were married with 2 children, not crying over a game.

      Delete
  4. I used to feed all the time, but I'm too old & tired now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always been to old and to tired..lol..I always read Jackie because she was so smart and hilarious.
      Miss her!

      Delete
  5. I am not on Team Kamu anymore.
    Team Jason.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blondie is soooo blonde..geez girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. You would think he would have learned his lesson last week

      Delete
  8. Kamu is arrogant, but aren't they all? Is there anyone who doesn't think they are a comp beast? Lol. A master strategist?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would not do well with that spinning..lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. With all the internet talk about needing to remove Kamu from the game, I expected him to be worse behaved. I don't know if it's the edit or just overly sensitive woke nonsense on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know because not sure what he did or said..but we still have 30 minutes to go

      Delete
    2. He supposedly said something negative about cross dressing and had social media posts that were interpreted as homophobic.

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. I told you. He'll never learn. Lol. Even if he wasn't lying all the time, he comes across as insincere because of his fast talking and his history.

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Nah. I think he's ALWAYS that way. Remember his meeting with Dee week 1? She'll take him out first chance she gets.

      Delete
  13. That looked awkward for everyone except Kamu. Not sure i understand the value of that. Although I'm not sure Jason's pot banging response helps him. Really unfortunate situation.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yea I think kamu didn't do anything to help himself but I agree Jason's pot banging is not helping him either... Watch him win the bbb though..lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lol kamu
    .who you kidding.of course you were going to do that

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Joe for hosting! Good night Petals See y'all tomorrow night

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hate pot-banging. BUT - remember when Paul told Josh to do it to Jess & Cody in BB19? That was evil & manipulative. When JASON did it, I saw the humor - he was trying to tell Kamu whenever "tea" was being spilt. I mean, I kinda got i, bc I hated the Tea Party Ambush.
    No idea who will go tonight. It sways one way then another...but I am hoping for a Jason BlockBuster win, a LaTrice eviction and a Drew HOH. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BIG BROTHER 2025 Watch Party - July 10th

Big Brother Watch Party - August 1st

Big Brother Watch Party - Thursday 8/15/2024