Who likes angela? I don't mean here, but in general? She was the most unlikable. She hasn't changed. I can see Rachel having some sort of camp following because she was so over the top, but she also was a winner. But what's the appeal of angela?
How did she know about him looking at the camera? I know he went and told people, but she mimicked him? Do you think diary room showed her clips of that? Just to get her all amped up?
I bet if I crunch my face up and stuck my lip out it would appear that I was crying too. But I think the absence of tears gives away how phony Angela is
I haven't liked Melody up to this point but I do like the way she's taking this nomination and realizing she needs to branch out. I may just come around to her, lol
PS I did Google Rome, to see his tennis history. He was ranked in the top 100 when he was a junior, which is under 17. He never went pro. And now we just pickleball. So he is not on my tennis radar at all. And that pornstash does nothing to redeem him in my eyes.
Hi folks, Cheryl asked me to create a home so here it is. I'll try to keep up and we can at least watch. I don't do live feeds so you're on your own for those. I will try to live blog it once my night class ends next week. Expect the unexpected... SURPRISE!!! I got out early... someone tell me what I missed in the first 25 minutes. Lol I like a good mystery... but why do I think the mysteries will all be lame. Lol. 90% of these themes end up falling kind of flat for me. In a BB first (through the magic of photography) Julie disappeared leaving only a shoe behind. Took 5 minutes, but the "mystery" theme already has gone full on cornball with the introduction of "The Mastermind". Julie manages to make a phone call from captivity... the Mastermind not such a Mastermind. The HGs split into 2 teams. One to find Julie and one to find the "BB relic" which is apparently super important. The Julie Hunt consists of looking b...
Eviction night! The updates are all about Tucker hating Lisa and Angela bringing drama. If the Diary Room ever tries to manipulate a vote, I bet they want Angela to stay. What would they do without her? Angela thinks threatening drama if she leaves will allow her to stay??? She's not only pscho, she's a moron. Angela mocks Lisa's walk. She's kind of mean in addition to being unbalanced and dramatic. I thought they did psych evaluations on the houseguests. The houseguests seem to want both Lisa and Angela gone. Somehow, I don't see the equivalence. Lisa is flaky and you might find her annoying, but she's not a toxic viper who might go off on you at any point and try to blow up your game. Sometimes, it is helpful to keep a hated houseguest around to deflect attention. But in the case of Angela, it's like keeping a cocked gun on the coffee table. The AI challenge is a 3-D puzzle game. All 3 houseguests are making little prog...
Time to cull the herd... And WE'RE LIVE for the eviction. We get the obligatory summary of the week. End result: Makensy, Rubina, and Cedric are currently on the block...and Tucker is still a cocky ass. ;) We have the "AI Arena" coming up. And don't forget, we have the "AI Instigator" twist to be announced. It's Day 31...where does the time go? The 8 person "Collective" could run the House, Julie tells us. But are they really together, she asks. Quinn doesn't want to flip on the Collective until Tucker is gone. Kimo, on the other hand, thinks he's at the bottom of the alliance and considers the advantage of flipping on Cedric to weaken the Collective. Tucker and Kimo are coaching Rubina. Rubina thinks she has an alliance with T'Kor, Brooklyn, Kimo and Tucker in the "Five Pointz" alliance. Of course, that alliance also overlaps The Collective and The Visionaries and The Pentagon. [I still need a storyboard.] Angela...
Ready for the FIGHT!! Hey Joe
ReplyDeleteHello!!!!
ReplyDeleteWho likes angela? I don't mean here, but in general? She was the most unlikable. She hasn't changed. I can see Rachel having some sort of camp following because she was so over the top, but she also was a winner. But what's the appeal of angela?
ReplyDeleteNo appeal here..didn't like her then and don't like her now
DeleteBwahahaha
DeleteBwahahaha
DeleteHey Monty and Petals and Joe!
ReplyDeleteMonty - I cannot unsee E.T.
ReplyDeleteBwhaha
Me either, LOL
DeleteHi folks
ReplyDeleteHey Joe!
DeleteShe practiced that speech for 2 days
ReplyDeleteThat's why she can't stand it when somebody interrupts her, because it ruins her flow. Sorry but I really do not like angela.
ReplyDeleteAmerica loves her...girl please@@
ReplyDeleteI don't know if it's the craziest, Barrett but it ranks up there, LOL
ReplyDelete"... Paranoia will destroy ya!"
ReplyDelete♪♫♫
DeleteShe makes me sick. She believes her own press. In her head.
ReplyDeleteThis is what happens when you run your mouth too much
ReplyDeleteSomeone online said that Haley was a lot older than 29. She actually does look older than 29....
ReplyDeleteDrew has to be related to the chic from The Big Bang Theory that dated Rash... the one with social anxiety
ReplyDeleteHey Cheryl and Petals
ReplyDeleteIt remains to be seen whether Devens helped his side or hurt it. I'm not sure the point in creating that chaos this early.
ReplyDeleteExactly..too early for all the chaos
DeleteHaley is barely a girl. Her skin is all messed up, I wonder if you take steroids? And I wonder why she hates everybody?
ReplyDeleteHow did she know about him looking at the camera? I know he went and told people, but she mimicked him? Do you think diary room showed her clips of that? Just to get her all amped up?
ReplyDeleteNo, Drew told her complete with a Jason imitation.
DeleteYes I wander about that too..things that make you go hmmmmm
DeleteThanks Monty
DeleteI bet if I crunch my face up and stuck my lip out it would appear that I was crying too. But I think the absence of tears gives away how phony Angela is
ReplyDeleteLaLa cried for hours
ReplyDeleteAll these crybabies this season @@
ReplyDeleteRob and Taran (RHAP) interviewed Becca Devens today. It's up on YouTube.
ReplyDeleteOh good lord Angela
ReplyDeleteShe trust Drew..bwahahaa
ReplyDeleteI haven't liked Melody up to this point but I do like the way she's taking this nomination and realizing she needs to branch out. I may just come around to her, lol
ReplyDeletePS I did Google Rome, to see his tennis history. He was ranked in the top 100 when he was a junior, which is under 17. He never went pro. And now we just pickleball. So he is not on my tennis radar at all. And that pornstash does nothing to redeem him in my eyes.
ReplyDeleteLol, yes... the pornstash is a bit much!
DeleteDevens should have put them up together on the block
ReplyDeleteWoulda been smarter
ReplyDeleteNo spoilers but he doesn't get any smarter, LOL
DeleteAgree
DeleteDevin's is playing with his survivor brain. He's still being friendly to rome, like he's going to be on the jury. But he's not. He's long gone.
ReplyDeleteAngela did NOT get the egg puns
ReplyDeleteI feel about Jason the way I felt about Matt in Angela's other season. She killed his game just with her lunacy
ReplyDeleteI have to admit that I would love Rome to win the Blockbuster just so one side isn't running the entire show
ReplyDeleteGuessing that means he does end up on the block...lol..so I do hope he wins too
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePoor melody..lol
ReplyDeleteStop with saying backdoor already...geez
ReplyDeleteOk that was funny..lol
ReplyDeleteYes, she loved every minute of it
DeleteOh, sure. The whole house is too dumb to not see through the fake break up.
ReplyDeleteNobody is going to buy what y'all are selling
ReplyDeleteWell, my bedtime is here.
ReplyDeleteSee you guys tomorrow xoxo
Goodnight Petals
ReplyDeleteNot smart 🙄🙄🙄
ReplyDeleteWell, that felt all downhill after the house meeting.
ReplyDeleteThanks Joe for hosting! Goodnight to you and Monty! See y'all tomorrow for the eviction!
ReplyDeleteWell, I sincerely hope Rome doesn't win the blockbuster. You can't leave a showmance in the house.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Joe, Petals and Cheryl for the company. See you tomorrow night.
And they are back to playing suck face already
ReplyDelete