BB - Another one gone- Thursday August 20, 2026

 One less is sometimes more

Comments

  1. Hello! Kamu is aware his BB life is on the line. Speaking of lines, there are several in the house; all the grey areas of alliances are less blurry and people are more aware of which side they are in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so much to dislike about all of them. I actually like Melody a lot. And mallory. Melody is my favorite. I wanted to hate, for seeing his Rodney King stuff, but I'm sure I posted some mean stuff when I was younger too..
    I'm really high right now, and I apologize for my discombobulated thoughts. But I think that Taylor and kamu are out playing the other house guests. The icons are riding on their laurels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Joe
    Hey Petals
    Almost didn't make home..dang traffic🀬

    ReplyDelete
  4. This should be good tonight 🀞

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela doesn't stand a chance in the Blockbuster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think she stands a chance in any comp..lol

      Delete
    2. Lol. Maybe a puzzle. That ball comp is physical

      Delete
  6. So what happens if Kamu wins the bbb???lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angela know she doesn't need to stand a chance. They've all assured her she is safe as milk all week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope BB engineered it to keep KAMU just to keep us interested

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trying to log in - Monty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Geez oh Pete... finally! Hi everyone... will Kamu win the BBB?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Argh, lol. Okay... now, I'm logged in. They flip flopped so much yesterday that who knows what they'll do if he doesn't win the BBB. I still think they'd vote him out but who knows?!?!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love for somehow Angela to be voted out tonight

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would hold my shirt open and let them go up my shirt .lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Angels doing surprisingly well. Her ground strategy seems to work

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg am I am pulling for Angela...we will never hear the end of it

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG!!! 🀣🀣🀣

    ReplyDelete
  18. She will not be able to stay cool walking out

    ReplyDelete
  19. That was so awesome, lol. Even if you don't like Angela, she won that thing! Wow

    ReplyDelete
  20. I remember Tucker winning that one during his and Angela's earlier season. I can't remember if she played in it too that year.

    ReplyDelete
  21. My guess that no one considered the vote to be between Hailey and Kamu..lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jeff and Jordan love Kamu too. They'll be bummed out tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I love them. Jordan went to school with my daughter!

      Delete
    2. Aww, that is so neat Cheryl. Yes, I love them too. They've been live watching the episodes this season. They call it Couch Jury :))

      They said they were going to watch their first season back on the podcast after this season of BB is over. That will be fun. I can't believe they've never watched their seasons. Makes me love them more.

      Delete
  23. Kamu you got Hailey already liking you..lol

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lets see what the "girls" do. Mallory was pretty dead set against keeping Kamu in most of the waffling yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  25. They shouldn't let them talk in the hall

    ReplyDelete
  26. They didn't tell Lala... how nasty is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why wouldn't taylor tell her.. and why did Taylor vote with the house..she's gone rogue before

      Delete
  27. Classy exit interview. I didn't like him in the game, but he left with class so I got to hand it to him! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  28. I've given all my votes to Drew, lol

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks a million Joe for the space to watch and comment with friends. Thanks Petals and Cheryl also. Have a great weekend and I'll see you on Sunday.

    Will also update with the HOH comp info later. Night!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for the hangout space Joe. Always enjoy the company Monty,Joe and Petals.!! Should be a good week.
    I will need a hoh update Monty!!
    Have a great weekend y'all

    ReplyDelete
  31. Feeds came back and Dee is the new HOH. It was a timed comp and I guess she killed it.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks Monty! I just read that Drew got the final Time Capsule spin and won a pass to not be a have-not. Not that it will help him if he gets the boot LOL
    Been missing you guys...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BIG BROTHER 2025 Watch Party - July 10th

Big Brother Watch Party - August 1st

Big Brother Watch Party - Thursday 8/15/2024