Hey Joe... I'll be here a little late, but will be here. Dinner's running late :))
Can't wait for your, Cheryl's and Petal's reactions tonight. I can't watch it until like 1:35 in the morning. Stupid Pittsburgh Steelers. When I had cable, we had two local CBS markets - Charleston WV and Columbus OH. When one didn't carry BB the other did. UGH
Paramount+ put the episode up early tonight so I was able to watch it while I waited on the feeds to return. Feeds came back with Yash wearing the HOH necklace. Hmmm
Fight! Angela crying of course. Something about LaLa bullying Haley, and somehow Angela is crying to Dee. PS Angela, Dee & Haley are the expected noms, YAY
Those were indeed the noms and the fall out is hilarious. Yeah and them (ie everyone) are tired of Angela's mood swings, so she is the target Dee USED HER POWER OF BRIBE , but Yash said no.
Not sure if you guys even read my updates. But the veto is going on right now. Dee has a plan. She wants to throw the win of the veto to angela, Angela saves herself, and Devin's uses the diamond to save d. So all three icons are saved? Not sure if the other veto competitors are going to agree to throw it to angela. In fact they'd all love to see her ass gone.
Hi folks, Cheryl asked me to create a home so here it is. I'll try to keep up and we can at least watch. I don't do live feeds so you're on your own for those. I will try to live blog it once my night class ends next week. Expect the unexpected... SURPRISE!!! I got out early... someone tell me what I missed in the first 25 minutes. Lol I like a good mystery... but why do I think the mysteries will all be lame. Lol. 90% of these themes end up falling kind of flat for me. In a BB first (through the magic of photography) Julie disappeared leaving only a shoe behind. Took 5 minutes, but the "mystery" theme already has gone full on cornball with the introduction of "The Mastermind". Julie manages to make a phone call from captivity... the Mastermind not such a Mastermind. The HGs split into 2 teams. One to find Julie and one to find the "BB relic" which is apparently super important. The Julie Hunt consists of looking b...
Eviction night! The updates are all about Tucker hating Lisa and Angela bringing drama. If the Diary Room ever tries to manipulate a vote, I bet they want Angela to stay. What would they do without her? Angela thinks threatening drama if she leaves will allow her to stay??? She's not only pscho, she's a moron. Angela mocks Lisa's walk. She's kind of mean in addition to being unbalanced and dramatic. I thought they did psych evaluations on the houseguests. The houseguests seem to want both Lisa and Angela gone. Somehow, I don't see the equivalence. Lisa is flaky and you might find her annoying, but she's not a toxic viper who might go off on you at any point and try to blow up your game. Sometimes, it is helpful to keep a hated houseguest around to deflect attention. But in the case of Angela, it's like keeping a cocked gun on the coffee table. The AI challenge is a 3-D puzzle game. All 3 houseguests are making little prog...
Time to cull the herd... And WE'RE LIVE for the eviction. We get the obligatory summary of the week. End result: Makensy, Rubina, and Cedric are currently on the block...and Tucker is still a cocky ass. ;) We have the "AI Arena" coming up. And don't forget, we have the "AI Instigator" twist to be announced. It's Day 31...where does the time go? The 8 person "Collective" could run the House, Julie tells us. But are they really together, she asks. Quinn doesn't want to flip on the Collective until Tucker is gone. Kimo, on the other hand, thinks he's at the bottom of the alliance and considers the advantage of flipping on Cedric to weaken the Collective. Tucker and Kimo are coaching Rubina. Rubina thinks she has an alliance with T'Kor, Brooklyn, Kimo and Tucker in the "Five Pointz" alliance. Of course, that alliance also overlaps The Collective and The Visionaries and The Pentagon. [I still need a storyboard.] Angela...
Hey Joe... I'll be here a little late, but will be here. Dinner's running late :))
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for your, Cheryl's and Petal's reactions tonight. I can't watch it until like 1:35 in the morning. Stupid Pittsburgh Steelers. When I had cable, we had two local CBS markets - Charleston WV and Columbus OH. When one didn't carry BB the other did. UGH
Hey Monty ..we will try our best.lol
ReplyDeleteHey Joe! Don't put that out in the universe..lol.
ReplyDeleteSplash!! No pool this year but we can all have a party anyhow!! I will be in and out as usual (dinner in the oven)
ReplyDeleteHi Cheryl and Monty and Joe!!
ReplyDeleteHey Squeegee!!
DeleteIt would be fun to watch Chuk, Haley and Kamu go to war
ReplyDeleteTrue..will make for good entertainment.But I think she likes Kamu and would probably forgive him.
DeleteMonty so they are talking about getting rid of Chuk now
ReplyDeleteTaylor says it's big brother for dummies..I like her more and more
ReplyDeleteI like that - fits this group
DeleteThey haven't tons of applications so why not have more fans instead of recruits who know nothing of the game
DeleteWho is going tonight?
ReplyDeleteI have no idea.. from this edit maybe Chuk..lol
DeleteTaylor says Chul's hat is so tight that is not that it goes in one ear and out the other, it doesn't even go in. Lmao
ReplyDeleteDidn't petals or Monty say something similar..lol
DeleteLala somebody is going to rat you out talking about icons..lol
ReplyDeleteAnd it was Barrett..lol
ReplyDeleteLoose lips and all
ReplyDeleteBbb starting
ReplyDeleteMade it for the BBB YAY
ReplyDeleteRolling ball on to grassy area in the middle and then knock them off the grassy area
ReplyDeleteDee wanted to keep Haley but I don't think she can convince the others
ReplyDeleteBarrett and Hailey with 2
ReplyDeleteBarrett 3 now
ReplyDeleteHailey and Barrett tied
ReplyDeleteI have Taran on the TV giving a play by play, LOL
ReplyDeleteHailey on the lead..gotta knock them off
ReplyDeleteHaley wins!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like Hailey for the win!!
ReplyDeleteChuk's a goner if Haley wins this
ReplyDeleteI would be shocked if that didn't happen
DeletePoor lala..lol
ReplyDeleteCmon. Save Chuk and watch Lala lose it.
ReplyDeleteHi SueGee :))
ReplyDeleteDid you see the tropical storm forming in the pacific is named Lala?
ReplyDeleteMight be a tropical storm in the house tonight named lala too
Delete🤣🤣🤣
DeleteTaran is saying there was going to be a blindside, so they were going to keep Haley... hmmm
ReplyDeleteWhat happened to dressing up for eviction night?
ReplyDeleteMaybe they are expecting an immediate HOH comp
DeleteI didn't get a chance to watch any of the feeds today
ReplyDeleteThat was embarrassingly tepid applause for Haley.
ReplyDeleteLOL
DeleteRight?
DeleteWell at least Hailey stayed true to her friend
ReplyDeleteCommercial break Monty...2-1 for Chuck to go so far
ReplyDeleteI wondered who voted for Barrett. Taran didn't say who it was.
ReplyDeleteLooking like 9-1.
ReplyDeleteI'd say so
DeleteWTF is drew wearing
ReplyDeleteI wonder if Drew is catching any internet heat for the cross- dressing.
DeleteYes 9-1
ReplyDeleteHailey hugging Kamu..I knew she wouldn't stay mad
ReplyDeleteAnd Angela
DeletePetty chuk
ReplyDeleteNot sad to see him go in the LEAST
DeleteAnd you were not confused chuk...geez you didn't want to use the veto if you won it..lol
ReplyDeleteTaran saying, "Chuk, now is not the time. You've got to take your lumps man". I can just hear him... ugh
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the show later Monty and Suegee!
ReplyDeleteChuk was sort of a non-entity this season. I really felt nothing about him
ReplyDeleteHave a great night y'all and see you all Sunday!
ReplyDeleteMonty let us know the hoh winner later!
See y'all on Sunday
ReplyDeleteThanks guys. I'll update with the HOH winner. I'll be up watching the show, lol.
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend and will see you on Sunday.
Paramount+ put the episode up early tonight so I was able to watch it while I waited on the feeds to return. Feeds came back with Yash wearing the HOH necklace. Hmmm
ReplyDeleteWell this could be an interesting week
DeleteYash is HOH
ReplyDeleteFight! Angela crying of course. Something about LaLa bullying Haley, and somehow Angela is crying to Dee.
ReplyDeletePS Angela, Dee & Haley are the expected noms, YAY
Those were indeed the noms and the fall out is hilarious.
ReplyDeleteYeah and them (ie everyone) are tired of Angela's mood swings, so she is the target
Dee USED HER POWER OF BRIBE , but Yash said no.
Not sure if you guys even read my updates. But the veto is going on right now. Dee has a plan. She wants to throw the win of the veto to angela, Angela saves herself, and Devin's uses the diamond to save d. So all three icons are saved?
ReplyDeleteNot sure if the other veto competitors are going to agree to throw it to angela. In fact they'd all love to see her ass gone.
Yes petals ..I do read the updates!! Thank you!
DeleteYASH WON VETO
ReplyDelete