Time to cull the herd... And WE'RE LIVE for the eviction. We get the obligatory summary of the week. End result: Makensy, Rubina, and Cedric are currently on the block...and Tucker is still a cocky ass. ;) We have the "AI Arena" coming up. And don't forget, we have the "AI Instigator" twist to be announced. It's Day 31...where does the time go? The 8 person "Collective" could run the House, Julie tells us. But are they really together, she asks. Quinn doesn't want to flip on the Collective until Tucker is gone. Kimo, on the other hand, thinks he's at the bottom of the alliance and considers the advantage of flipping on Cedric to weaken the Collective. Tucker and Kimo are coaching Rubina. Rubina thinks she has an alliance with T'Kor, Brooklyn, Kimo and Tucker in the "Five Pointz" alliance. Of course, that alliance also overlaps The Collective and The Visionaries and The Pentagon. [I still need a storyboard.] Angela...
Hey Joe. It certainly looks like it!
ReplyDeleteHey Joe and Monty!
ReplyDeleteMy DirectTV is being a b*tch. Have to watch on Paramount+! Finally got it going here.
ReplyDeleteOk Paul is NOT a legend .at least not to me...lol
ReplyDeleteSame
DeleteHey Cheryl
ReplyDeleteNow Danielle is an ICON!
ReplyDeleteYES
DeleteJust read the comments over on the end of Thursday nights post. Re Drew's reward, which is what it is, it isn't a power at all. Wonder what genius thought that one up when they were brainstorming the powers and punishments. It's a reward, NOT a power. 🤬
ReplyDeletePot kettle black heeh Hailey..geez
ReplyDeleteHaley being Haley. As soon as she gets comfortable in there, her B*tchy self comes out.
ReplyDeleteLol @ Daniele Reyes
ReplyDeleteMelody maybe has a little more brains than I thought
ReplyDeleteWhy does drew give me the icks.. he's fucking using Melody. Once she sees this whole season, he's got no chance in hell with her.. of course I think he's full of shit about liking her anyway.
ReplyDeleteSorry Monty.. I know you like him..lol
ReplyDeleteYes, I've been a Drewther but he's playing a HORRIBLE game and just wait until you see the aftermath of the Nominations Ceremony. Not rooting for him anymore. I really don't know who to root for other than Devens, lol
DeleteI like devens..I'll be honest I haven't really watched survivor in a long time.So I am not familiar with him. I like Dee but I don't like that she is on there after having won survivor. I like Melody and Mallory more and more but I don't think they have a chance Unless they start winning.
DeleteThey don't even try to win though. They talk big but when push comes to shove they chicken out.
DeleteI liked Devens on both of his seasons of Survivor. I didn't like Dee on hers. She was a cut throat player.
DeleteMallory will p*** you off too tonight when they have the HOH comp, lol. These people don't play BB. They play scared.
ReplyDeleteI want to go to their house for dinner!
ReplyDeleteDee's dad's eyes 🫨
ReplyDeleteGorgeous blue eyes
DeleteHer brother is easy on the eyes too
DeleteLol, yes!
DeleteHow did I miss when they drafted teams..lol
ReplyDeleteThis is interesting but I would go crazy stuck in the house all that time
ReplyDeleteI love watching this stuff
ReplyDeleteYou literally had 1 hard week Hailey🙄🙄
ReplyDeleteExactly
DeleteI can't believe she said that 🙄
ReplyDeleteI have to switch rooms and TVs. BRB
ReplyDeleteI hate technology. My streaming isn't working smoothly tonight in my den. ugh
ReplyDeleteI hate it too..lol
DeleteI am so mad.I went to the grocery store and forgot ice cream 🙄
ReplyDeleteCouldn't stand Paul either of his seasons
ReplyDeleteSame
DeleteHi folks
ReplyDeleteUnlocked is almost unwatchable for me.
ReplyDeleteI don't mind it but it is pretty cheesy
DeleteShe killed it
ReplyDeleteSo close ..but did she throw it stupidly
ReplyDeleteMallory told Melody she threw it
ReplyDeleteI can't even with these girls
Delete🙄🙄🙄
ReplyDeleteDear God, Melody... you need to win something. Time is running out to SHOW your cards. 🙄
ReplyDeleteI see why you wouldn't like Dee.
ReplyDeleteBut melody you are on the bottom of that 7🙄🙄
ReplyDeleteMelody, they already know how much you and Mallory were waffling on the Kamu vote.
ReplyDeleteTaylor with the TRUTH there
ReplyDeleteYou talk to much lala..you can't tell her you want devins....bless your heart.. I don't know how Taylor does it.
ReplyDeleteDrew is the most loyal one out of that whole bunch to the Crossovers and Mosh Pit now, but Dee's never been able to see it. She's had it out for him since the beginning of the game. But he's too dense to realize that they don't trust him and will drop him like a hot potato whenever they want. ugh
ReplyDeleteI like Melody and Mallory but they suck at this game. I love Taylor, but she's on an island. She really only has Yash and Lala and Yash will have his hands tied with this bribe.
ReplyDeleteAgreed
DeleteYash, you aren't a good liar.
ReplyDeleteDee, I'm sorry but you are a DUMB ASS.
ReplyDeleteOh Yash... haven't you heard of Bouncing Checks in the BB house???
ReplyDeleteLol
DeleteJury start this eviction or the next one?
ReplyDeleteI think the next one. They need an odd number for the finale and there's 12 in there now.
DeleteI hope Taylor can figure out a way to stay on the house
ReplyDeleteNot exactly a power
ReplyDeleteNot at all... it's more of an award than a power. The coin of Destiny or HOH takeover would have been powers.
Delete*reward not award
DeleteDevens told him the secret to the pattern but he got unlucky with the one he got. The pattern is two blue then two red so you hit your button as soon as the second red one shows.
ReplyDeleteBarrett is on my last nerves..I don't understand these people wanting to be with the icons 🙄
ReplyDeleteIt's like Taylor said, he's up Dee's butt. I swear he'd drink her bath water if she told him to.
DeleteI want Taylor to stay and Mallory to go home, lol
ReplyDeleteLIke Legally Blonde... "I was in the SHOWER", lol
ReplyDeleteYou go Taylor..lol
ReplyDeleteThanks for the hangout and company Joe and Monty .See y'all Wednesday. And Monty let us know who wins that veto!
ReplyDeleteLala won the veto! Mallory will likely be the renom.
DeleteDang I hope Taylor can somehow survive the week
DeleteThanks Joe for the place to hang out. You and Cheryl have a great week and will see you on Wednesday!
ReplyDelete