Time to cull the herd... And WE'RE LIVE for the eviction. We get the obligatory summary of the week. End result: Makensy, Rubina, and Cedric are currently on the block...and Tucker is still a cocky ass. ;) We have the "AI Arena" coming up. And don't forget, we have the "AI Instigator" twist to be announced. It's Day 31...where does the time go? The 8 person "Collective" could run the House, Julie tells us. But are they really together, she asks. Quinn doesn't want to flip on the Collective until Tucker is gone. Kimo, on the other hand, thinks he's at the bottom of the alliance and considers the advantage of flipping on Cedric to weaken the Collective. Tucker and Kimo are coaching Rubina. Rubina thinks she has an alliance with T'Kor, Brooklyn, Kimo and Tucker in the "Five Pointz" alliance. Of course, that alliance also overlaps The Collective and The Visionaries and The Pentagon. [I still need a storyboard.] Angela...
Lala la laaaaaa
ReplyDeleteAngela went crazy. Totally imploded. The feeds had to shut off because she was cussing so much. I really don't like that woman.
ReplyDeleteWe knew it was bound to happen. Taran's reenactment on his feeds update this morning was priceless.
DeleteOooh, I'd love you see it!
DeleteIt was so funny. He had to go off Yash's retells because they cut the feeds as you know, but they'll definitely show it because it's driving storyline for the divided house now.
DeleteWell, the game reset more than the divided house. It was already divided.
DeleteBB should show it. Because everything else that happens in the house is boring!
ReplyDeleteThey'll show it Wednesday because it was before the Veto comp and it was glorious, LOL
ReplyDeleteHey Joe, Petals and Cheryl
Hey Joe and petals!
ReplyDeleteHey Monty
ReplyDeleteNo you're not, Angela. You couldn't keep your mouth shut, lol
ReplyDeleteHi folks
ReplyDeleteThe Red Corner completely fell apart over this blindside. They probably shouldn't have done it as a blindside, but I have to admit that I LOVED IT, lol
ReplyDeleteHello everyone!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe year I started school :))
ReplyDeleteShe last two minutes, lol
ReplyDeleteDrew, ROFL
ReplyDeleteAs a group, they all hung in there longer than recent years.
ReplyDeleteBest I have seen in years
ReplyDeleteIt really was!
DeleteThis is where you start regretting the blindside
ReplyDeleteLol
DeleteYou go lala! Who says the old girls can't win
ReplyDeleteThey didn't show him taunting her and laughing. Grrrrr
ReplyDeleteBB giving him a good edit 😠
Taylor in the DR - chef's kiss
ReplyDeleteI love Taylor
ReplyDeleteSame here.
DeleteMe too
DeleteLucky Melody
ReplyDeleteLucky drew
DeleteThat, too. Lol. But who wants to be given a punishment 2nd hand.
DeleteLOL, Cheryl! Bless his heart, lol
DeleteBut really it's not much of a punishment..they parade around half naked anyway.lol
DeleteLol.
DeleteI like Melody, too.
ReplyDeleteI've come around on her too, Petals. Like I did Britney during her first season (12). I thought she was a mean girl at first but she won me over with her DRs and her fighting with Brendan and Rachel, lol
DeleteWould they have made Angela wear the same costume? Last time they did that, wasn't it basically a onesy not a bikini?
ReplyDeleteI don't remember anyone doing it after Caleb and Victoria but there probably has been.
DeleteBet alot of them on wondering how Mallory is so popular.. honestly it's hard to like very many of them
ReplyDeleteGoing to vote for Taylor
ReplyDeleteI'm still voting Drew or maybe Melody
ReplyDeleteKamu does some good work here
ReplyDeleteI guess it didn't work in the end though.. not that I care..lol
DeleteListen to your girl lala
ReplyDeleteThey left a lot of that out, but it's all the same. Kamu was actually pushing her to put them both up.
ReplyDeleteOhhh I got some bad info
ReplyDeleteThat was good, LaLa! Drew wore the tie because he thought he was going to be the Pawn.
ReplyDeleteThanks Joe for the hangout all you all for the company. Wednesday should be a fun one. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteThanks Joe for hosting and goodnight all. See y'all Wednesday!
ReplyDelete