I continue to see Yash improve as a player. He's surprisingly good at learning how to play the game while playing the game as he was a recruit and didn't really know anything other than the few episodes he watched in sequester.
Everyone is calling Drew a liar but he was telling the truth. Lol. Cash, Lala and Taylor all called him a liar when he was telling the truth. It's weird that Dee doesn't believe Drew.
Yep... no context for that comment because they didn't show Dee telling Drew how much she loved him and how he was her weasel and Drew saying "Yes, I'm your weasel", ugh. I hated seeing him do that but oh well.
I think it's a mistake to break up the mosh pit. The remaining 3 FAPs could align with the other stragglers and they still have a majority and a reason to turn on you.
Drew and Barrett seem so enamoured with the icons.. I doubt they would care..now melody on the other hand..but none of them except Mallory have won shit
Hi folks, Cheryl asked me to create a home so here it is. I'll try to keep up and we can at least watch. I don't do live feeds so you're on your own for those. I will try to live blog it once my night class ends next week. Expect the unexpected... SURPRISE!!! I got out early... someone tell me what I missed in the first 25 minutes. Lol I like a good mystery... but why do I think the mysteries will all be lame. Lol. 90% of these themes end up falling kind of flat for me. In a BB first (through the magic of photography) Julie disappeared leaving only a shoe behind. Took 5 minutes, but the "mystery" theme already has gone full on cornball with the introduction of "The Mastermind". Julie manages to make a phone call from captivity... the Mastermind not such a Mastermind. The HGs split into 2 teams. One to find Julie and one to find the "BB relic" which is apparently super important. The Julie Hunt consists of looking b...
Eviction night! The updates are all about Tucker hating Lisa and Angela bringing drama. If the Diary Room ever tries to manipulate a vote, I bet they want Angela to stay. What would they do without her? Angela thinks threatening drama if she leaves will allow her to stay??? She's not only pscho, she's a moron. Angela mocks Lisa's walk. She's kind of mean in addition to being unbalanced and dramatic. I thought they did psych evaluations on the houseguests. The houseguests seem to want both Lisa and Angela gone. Somehow, I don't see the equivalence. Lisa is flaky and you might find her annoying, but she's not a toxic viper who might go off on you at any point and try to blow up your game. Sometimes, it is helpful to keep a hated houseguest around to deflect attention. But in the case of Angela, it's like keeping a cocked gun on the coffee table. The AI challenge is a 3-D puzzle game. All 3 houseguests are making little prog...
Time to cull the herd... And WE'RE LIVE for the eviction. We get the obligatory summary of the week. End result: Makensy, Rubina, and Cedric are currently on the block...and Tucker is still a cocky ass. ;) We have the "AI Arena" coming up. And don't forget, we have the "AI Instigator" twist to be announced. It's Day 31...where does the time go? The 8 person "Collective" could run the House, Julie tells us. But are they really together, she asks. Quinn doesn't want to flip on the Collective until Tucker is gone. Kimo, on the other hand, thinks he's at the bottom of the alliance and considers the advantage of flipping on Cedric to weaken the Collective. Tucker and Kimo are coaching Rubina. Rubina thinks she has an alliance with T'Kor, Brooklyn, Kimo and Tucker in the "Five Pointz" alliance. Of course, that alliance also overlaps The Collective and The Visionaries and The Pentagon. [I still need a storyboard.] Angela...
Hi Joe. I almost forgot about the fight after noms being shown tonight. Should be good even if it does portray Drew as the lapdog he is, lol
ReplyDeleteHey Joe and Monty
ReplyDeleteHi Cheryl
ReplyDeleteIf you've seen Legally Blonde, the "I WAS IN THE SHOWER" is even funnier.
ReplyDeleteLmao
DeleteI continue to see Yash improve as a player. He's surprisingly good at learning how to play the game while playing the game as he was a recruit and didn't really know anything other than the few episodes he watched in sequester.
ReplyDeleteOmg these people are so far up the icons ass
ReplyDeleteLOL... wait til they show Drew and icons up the HOH after this. If they don't, I'll tell you what Dee and Drew said. ugh
DeleteYep, Mallory you should have tried to win that HOH. 🙄
ReplyDeleteShe should have known better..🙄
DeleteIt's going to suck if Taylor goes home
ReplyDeleteDee doesn't want her gone now
DeleteWell that's good to hear
DeleteEveryone is calling Drew a liar but he was telling the truth. Lol. Cash, Lala and Taylor all called him a liar when he was telling the truth. It's weird that Dee doesn't believe Drew.
ReplyDeleteAmen!!!
DeleteI would be like yes I said the icons..lol. y'all ain't been up on the block..I would have put all 3 of them up together..🤣
ReplyDeleteYep... no context for that comment because they didn't show Dee telling Drew how much she loved him and how he was her weasel and Drew saying "Yes, I'm your weasel", ugh. I hated seeing him do that but oh well.
ReplyDelete🙄🙄🙄 geez
DeleteI think it's a mistake to break up the mosh pit. The remaining 3 FAPs could align with the other stragglers and they still have a majority and a reason to turn on you.
ReplyDeleteDrew and Barrett seem so enamoured with the icons.. I doubt they would care..now melody on the other hand..but none of them except Mallory have won shit
DeleteYes - Joe and Yes - Cheryl, lol
DeleteThis was a Coaches Comp that Janelle won
ReplyDeleteHow do remember all these things .lol
DeleteI can see how lala did good here
ReplyDeleteRichards Simmons was more late 80s. I know because I did the Deal a Meal diet and Sweatin' to the Oldies, LOL
ReplyDeleteLol
DeleteBarrett beat drew, lol
ReplyDeleteI think Barrett's height helped with this 2nd part
ReplyDeleteI remember Janelle having bruises on her legs from this comp
ReplyDeleteOh God
ReplyDeleteThat would have to hurt
ReplyDeleteSo awkward 🙄
ReplyDeleteLala has a long tougue..that helps
ReplyDeleteShe CAN renom Yash. That wasn't part of the bribe.
ReplyDeleteTrue..but like she said it's a free week of safety for her if and when he wins hoh in the next week or so
DeleteNow if I was Yash I would not try to win hoh until there were so few people there was no choice than to put at least 1 icon up
DeleteThe point was to get Kamu out..lol
ReplyDeleteWell barrett welcome to big brother.. I thought you were a fan..it's a selfish game
ReplyDeleteYepppp
DeleteBarrett, you could have won that HOH too and chose not to!
ReplyDeleteYep
DeleteI don't understand the last 2 weeks. Why form Mosh Pit for one vote to get out Kamu who actually seemed to be trying to work with the icons.
ReplyDeleteThey're playing like Survivor and not Big Brother
DeleteThat's actually an interesting observation. Survivor has become a one tribal at a time game.
DeleteThis was a huge Oh Shit moment. He really didn't hear much but he milks this for all it's worth, LOL
ReplyDeleteThat was funny
DeleteThat was funny
DeleteSooo funny 🤣🤣🤣
DeletePlaying DAD in there, LOL
ReplyDeleteThat was soo good.
DeleteOh, Mallory. What the
ReplyDeleteHell was that overreaction?
Right?? You shouldn't have made a deal with the devil's last week.
DeleteMelody goes in the gym and screams into a pillow, lol.
DeleteWell, they didn't show the pillow, lol
DeletePersonally I would put up melody..she can't win anything. If your goal is to break up the 4
ReplyDeleteI still think this could blow up on the icons, especially Dee.
ReplyDeleteI think you are right. A pretty dumb move.
DeleteI think it will, Joe.
DeleteJeepers. Lots of overreaction and cursing. Lol
ReplyDeleteYes 😄
DeleteThanks for the hangout Joe and Monty! See y'all tomorrow for the big show!
ReplyDeleteTad unstable there, Mallory! 🫨🫨🫨
ReplyDeleteIt's 90 minutes again tomorrow. Will be interesting to see who eventually does go home and what this big twist is they've been teasing.
ReplyDeleteThanks Joe and Cheryl. See you all tomorrow night!