BB - POV - Wednesday August 11 2026

 The game has changed.

Comments

  1. Hi Joe and all who arrive. Should we have an OVER/UNDER on the amount of bleeps Angela gets tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. First bleep and it's in the Intro, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You dummy ..a couple doesn't have to be romantic🙄

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the game were over today, Dee should win it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dee and Devens should jettison Angela ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They'd all heard about angela, some of them had actually seen the real angela. She's finally showed up, now it's time to get her the f*** out of that house. I hate that woman on my screen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretending she never uses curse words in her real life. I call b*******, because those words rolled off her tongue like she has said them a thousand times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, she uses them. You know and I know it. Like you said, they roll right off her tongue.

      Delete
  8. Chuk always trying to mansplain BB to LaLa... give me a break

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually like Dee more here than I did on survivor.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always wondered why Haley was a casting choice. I don't really dislike her, but her personality is so blase'. I'm now starting to wonder about Chuk.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why does it even matter at this point

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It kind of does for Haley. She seems to be the last person who thinks her old alliances are still in effect

      Delete
  12. Lol..tell me you are not a fan without telling me you are not a fan🙄

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just picked myself up off the floor 🙄🙄

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haley still trusts Kamu.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's so ridiculous. Lyric or Melody. What did it really matter?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't get the cowboy hat. I wonder if big brother told him to wear that. It doesn't land right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it must be too tight and squeezing his brain

      Delete
  17. Meanwhile, Devens is floating in the pool on a pelican floatie, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. Moments like these make you wonder if you have to fail the psych evaluation to get cast

    ReplyDelete
  19. LMAO - It lived up to Yash's retells and Taran's reenactment on RHAP 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't think Hailey or Chuk no how to play this game either..lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean, Cheryl? They're brilliant 😉😜😄

      Delete
    2. Yep - they're icons in their own minds

      Delete
  21. I'm kind of surprised/impressed/ confused that Angela managed to not out Dee when she went off

    ReplyDelete
  22. Or he can leave you both on the block..lol

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yash is a better comp host than Haley

    ReplyDelete
  24. They call him TEMU Kianu out here on the internet

    ReplyDelete
  25. Now this will be a real line in the sand.. they thought they were blindsided before🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, lol. As of today, Barrett is safe in any scenario and Chuk is only safe if he wins the BBBlockbuster

      Delete
  26. Girl this is the first bad week you have had

    ReplyDelete
  27. There was no way to make that sound like it was a team move. The Devens justification was just stupid. He might as well have just said that he didn't want to go against the house and make himself a target for next week

    ReplyDelete
  28. Well, that was fun. I'll have to rely on you guys tomorrow night. I'll be here but my CBS channel has the stupid Pittsburgh Steelers on tomorrow night. Grrrr

    Thanks for the company and see you tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Goodnight all! See y'all tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete
  30. You think Dee might kinda like Kamu?

    ReplyDelete
  31. I will try and be here for the eviction...we have pre-season football on here too. They will actually air BB at something like 1am!! Love you guys and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BIG BROTHER 2025 Watch Party - July 10th

Big Brother Watch Party - August 1st

Big Brother Watch Party - Thursday 8/15/2024