BB Unlocked

 If you're interested

Comments

  1. Hi Joe... thanks. Man was it ever an exciting night last night and the wall comp was one of the best in a really long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. HEy Cheryl. I'm looking forward to seeing everything we missed after the feeds went down yesterday before the show. Lyric was staying up until about three hours before the show.

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to see how lala won..that will have to wait til Sunday I know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I guess from listening to Taran this morning, Kamu just fell. I wondered if the made a deal with LaLa while the feeds were down but I guess not.

      Delete
  4. The wall comp was cool because they had to hold on overhead this time instead of down lower. That actually helped the men stay longer. Upper body and core came into it much more than previous years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Derek
    I think it was a bad love to keep melody.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't, lol. They knew that Melody would be against the Red Corner and Lyric wouldn't. You have to have people willing to go after them. I think it was a great move.

      Delete
  6. I don't think Kamu would have dared fall after the shocked looks on their faces yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am interested to see who Taylor talks lala into nominating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LaLa wanted to nom Deven but Taylor talks her out of it. She's nominating Drew, Barrett and Kamu with Haley as a replacement. Kamu and Haley are the targets.

      Delete
    2. Did they do the math on that? If they put up Drew and Barrett, the core alliance will control the votes, won't they?

      Delete
    3. I kinda like Barrett..why him and not chuck I wonder

      Delete
    4. Because she correctly suspects that they have powers and she doesn't want LaLa's HOH to be a waste. I think Taylor is playing a great game.

      Delete
    5. Joe, they have the same votes to get either Kamu or Haley out that they did to evict Lyric. Dee, Angela and Devens want Kamu or Haley out if they are on the block. Sure Angela is working with Haley but she's vote her out in a heartbeat.

      Delete
    6. Cheryl, she said she wouldn't nominate Chuk. Barrett is a pretty safe pawn. He isn't a threat to anyone yet.

      Delete
  8. So well why was she mad that lyric went home..lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Becca Devens on X/Twitter. Devens' wife.

    ReplyDelete
  10. AT least the girls have a peaceful week..except Hailey who for real will have a stressful week for once..lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I'm glad for Taylor, Mallory and Melody.

      Delete
  11. Things are changing right now on the feeds. Kamu is making the case that he wants to work with LaLa, Drew and Chuk (I think) because they were the last four on the wall. She might not put Kamu up after all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay, now she's considering Chuk, Haley, Barrett nom. I think she might go with that one. She wants to work with Kamu and Taylor does too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay, Mallory. Hope she gets a power and not a punighment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Hopefully she can figure the pattern and hit at the right time

      Delete
    2. She hasn't shown up with a punishment so I'm assuming she did get a power but she hasn't said anything to anyone yet.

      Delete
    3. Hopefully she is smart enough not to

      Delete
  14. Thanks Joe and Monty for the company! Enjoy the weekend and y'all Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Joe and Cheryl for the company. Everyone have a great weekend and will see you Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Noms are Drew, Barrett & Kamu, with Haley as backup

    ReplyDelete
  17. Huge blow-up yesterday, Angela (natch).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BIG BROTHER 2025 Watch Party - July 10th

Big Brother Watch Party - August 1st

Big Brother Watch Party - Thursday 8/15/2024