I think the icons believe that we love them so much we want them to succeed. That's what Big Brother Twitter is reflecting. I think the opposite is true: they've already had enough success and time on television, can't we let somebody else win something?
Mendy, you & me both! It's very frustrating to watch this season. The people in their house are so starstruck they're not thinking clearly. And I despise Angela worse this season than I did last season she was on
Yash has surprised me this week. I didn't think he even knew how to play the game, lol. But - - - - he's also made some pretty stupid moves. Yash and Kamu remind me too much of Jag and Matt so I don't like them :)))
That conversation with Drew and Dee was cute. When he said, "Do you trust me?" and she said yes, he said "Then you need to stop running what I say back to everyone", lol
It's true. Dee tries to sabotage Drew every chance she gets and with anyone and everyone in the house.
We know Drew is pretty loyal to the X-over but given that he's clearly in a foursome, I don't blame them for wondering which group he would go with if he had to choose. If it was just Melody, it wouldn't be so bad. But it's a foursome.
It's not just skepticism... she's been actively sabotaging him and they wouldn't have half the intel that they've had about the other side of the house without Drew.
Hi folks, Cheryl asked me to create a home so here it is. I'll try to keep up and we can at least watch. I don't do live feeds so you're on your own for those. I will try to live blog it once my night class ends next week. Expect the unexpected... SURPRISE!!! I got out early... someone tell me what I missed in the first 25 minutes. Lol I like a good mystery... but why do I think the mysteries will all be lame. Lol. 90% of these themes end up falling kind of flat for me. In a BB first (through the magic of photography) Julie disappeared leaving only a shoe behind. Took 5 minutes, but the "mystery" theme already has gone full on cornball with the introduction of "The Mastermind". Julie manages to make a phone call from captivity... the Mastermind not such a Mastermind. The HGs split into 2 teams. One to find Julie and one to find the "BB relic" which is apparently super important. The Julie Hunt consists of looking b...
Eviction night! The updates are all about Tucker hating Lisa and Angela bringing drama. If the Diary Room ever tries to manipulate a vote, I bet they want Angela to stay. What would they do without her? Angela thinks threatening drama if she leaves will allow her to stay??? She's not only pscho, she's a moron. Angela mocks Lisa's walk. She's kind of mean in addition to being unbalanced and dramatic. I thought they did psych evaluations on the houseguests. The houseguests seem to want both Lisa and Angela gone. Somehow, I don't see the equivalence. Lisa is flaky and you might find her annoying, but she's not a toxic viper who might go off on you at any point and try to blow up your game. Sometimes, it is helpful to keep a hated houseguest around to deflect attention. But in the case of Angela, it's like keeping a cocked gun on the coffee table. The AI challenge is a 3-D puzzle game. All 3 houseguests are making little prog...
Time to cull the herd... And WE'RE LIVE for the eviction. We get the obligatory summary of the week. End result: Makensy, Rubina, and Cedric are currently on the block...and Tucker is still a cocky ass. ;) We have the "AI Arena" coming up. And don't forget, we have the "AI Instigator" twist to be announced. It's Day 31...where does the time go? The 8 person "Collective" could run the House, Julie tells us. But are they really together, she asks. Quinn doesn't want to flip on the Collective until Tucker is gone. Kimo, on the other hand, thinks he's at the bottom of the alliance and considers the advantage of flipping on Cedric to weaken the Collective. Tucker and Kimo are coaching Rubina. Rubina thinks she has an alliance with T'Kor, Brooklyn, Kimo and Tucker in the "Five Pointz" alliance. Of course, that alliance also overlaps The Collective and The Visionaries and The Pentagon. [I still need a storyboard.] Angela...
Oh, I wish. But alas, not this week.
ReplyDeleteHi everyone
ReplyDeleteI think the icons believe that we love them so much we want them to succeed. That's what Big Brother Twitter is reflecting. I think the opposite is true: they've already had enough success and time on television, can't we let somebody else win something?
ReplyDeleteHey Joe and petals
ReplyDeleteThis should be fun tonight
ReplyDeleteOh please Angelaπ
ReplyDeleteHey guys. Ready for OTEV! This house of flip floppers have me grouchy.... I need to some light hearted company tonight, lol
ReplyDeleteHey Monty
ReplyDeleteMendy, you & me both! It's very frustrating to watch this season. The people in their house are so starstruck they're not thinking clearly. And I despise Angela worse this season than I did last season she was on
ReplyDeleteI'm liking this season but all the waffling is irritating, lol. I'm a Drewther so when he's in trouble, I get antsy.
DeleteIMO, Taylor and Kamu are the only ones that are really playing the game. Everybody else is just playing follow the leader.
ReplyDeleteI like Taylor but the way she talks to Lala irritates me
DeleteActually, I kind of like this season now. For a while, it was very predictable. But lots of drama and shifting power lately
ReplyDeleteSame..of course we don't watch the feeds ..lol
DeleteDefinitely shifting power and alliances
DeleteYash has surprised me this week. I didn't think he even knew how to play the game, lol. But - - - - he's also made some pretty stupid moves. Yash and Kamu remind me too much of Jag and Matt so I don't like them :)))
ReplyDeleteSame
DeleteGahhh these people. They put up people and laugh and then they get put up people and it's waterworks
ReplyDeleteDoes everyone have to cry every week? Dee disappoints me.
ReplyDeleteSurvivor Dee is coming out this week
ReplyDeleteMallory had to show Melody how to blow the horn, lol. She thought it was just a prop and didn't work.
ReplyDeleteI think I would just hand out there for 24 hours..lol
ReplyDeleteI guess devins wants Dee at the end because he figures no one would vote for her since she already won survivor
ReplyDeleteIt's a good strategy. They're already saying that Dee needs to go because she already won a million on Survivor
DeleteI think everyone should want her for that reason. I also think they should remember that she screwed over her closest ally on the way to winning.
DeleteYep
DeleteI do kind of like Drew and Melody. They are cute and flirty and not all suck-face-i-love-you-instantly.
ReplyDeleteSame here, Joe.
DeleteDitto
DeleteThat conversation with Drew and Dee was cute. When he said, "Do you trust me?" and she said yes, he said "Then you need to stop running what I say back to everyone", lol
ReplyDeleteIt's true. Dee tries to sabotage Drew every chance she gets and with anyone and everyone in the house.
We know Drew is pretty loyal to the X-over but given that he's clearly in a foursome, I don't blame them for wondering which group he would go with if he had to choose. If it was just Melody, it wouldn't be so bad. But it's a foursome.
DeleteIt's not just skepticism... she's been actively sabotaging him and they wouldn't have half the intel that they've had about the other side of the house without Drew.
DeletePoor Angela..lol
ReplyDeleteDee's being too obvious with her stockpiling head shots. I heard Yash goes into her stash during the comp to find the shots he needs.
ReplyDeleteYes way to obvious
DeleteAngela with a blooper reel of an effort
ReplyDeleteπ€£π€£π€£
DeleteLooks like Hailey found the stash
ReplyDeleteSmart yash
ReplyDeleteNot so smooth sailing
ReplyDeleteShe had fun with that!!! π
ReplyDeletePersonally, I think i would cut Angela. She's a horrible ally
ReplyDeleteThat's putting it mildly. She single handedly screws up this new alliance that Devens mentioned. The X-overs plus Mallory and Melody. πππ
DeleteI'm not surprised. She's too emotional. She is not very strategic. She's horrible in comps. There is very little that she brings to an alliance.
DeleteAll 100% spot on. She brings nothing to the table as an ally except a voting number!
DeleteKamu how do you not understand the survivor players are a pair...geez
ReplyDeleteIf I were Devens, I wouldn't let Yash cut my hair anymore, LOL
ReplyDeleteLol
DeleteDumb girls
ReplyDeleteIt won't last beyond this week, lol
DeleteHere we go!
ReplyDeleteKamu does not look happy ..lol
ReplyDeleteYash better hope Hailey or lala or taylor win hoh tomorrow
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHaley looks happy, lol
ReplyDeleteThanks Joe, Cheryl and Petals for the company. Looking forward to tomorrow night. Whew
Thanks for the company y'all. See ya tomorrow night for more fun!
ReplyDeleteJoe - put up a new post now for tomorrow, and I can update what the latest is tomorrow before the show
ReplyDelete