I have a YouTuber on the TV in the background streaming a "watch party". Every now and then he shows a LIVE clip from his view. Just showed the Cookout walking out on stage
As much as I'm disappointed in Drew now, I cannot stand Mallory after the fit she threw over the renom. She's also threatening to take Dee and Devens' family photos (from HOH baskets) if she's evicted. Spoiled brat stuff there.
Tiffany and Britney... I can't wait. No feeds this weekend so we'll all know together on Sunday. If I hear any leaks between now and then, I'll let you know.
Have a great weekend. Now to wait until after midnight for Paramount+ :))
Hi folks, Cheryl asked me to create a home so here it is. I'll try to keep up and we can at least watch. I don't do live feeds so you're on your own for those. I will try to live blog it once my night class ends next week. Expect the unexpected... SURPRISE!!! I got out early... someone tell me what I missed in the first 25 minutes. Lol I like a good mystery... but why do I think the mysteries will all be lame. Lol. 90% of these themes end up falling kind of flat for me. In a BB first (through the magic of photography) Julie disappeared leaving only a shoe behind. Took 5 minutes, but the "mystery" theme already has gone full on cornball with the introduction of "The Mastermind". Julie manages to make a phone call from captivity... the Mastermind not such a Mastermind. The HGs split into 2 teams. One to find Julie and one to find the "BB relic" which is apparently super important. The Julie Hunt consists of looking b...
Eviction night! The updates are all about Tucker hating Lisa and Angela bringing drama. If the Diary Room ever tries to manipulate a vote, I bet they want Angela to stay. What would they do without her? Angela thinks threatening drama if she leaves will allow her to stay??? She's not only pscho, she's a moron. Angela mocks Lisa's walk. She's kind of mean in addition to being unbalanced and dramatic. I thought they did psych evaluations on the houseguests. The houseguests seem to want both Lisa and Angela gone. Somehow, I don't see the equivalence. Lisa is flaky and you might find her annoying, but she's not a toxic viper who might go off on you at any point and try to blow up your game. Sometimes, it is helpful to keep a hated houseguest around to deflect attention. But in the case of Angela, it's like keeping a cocked gun on the coffee table. The AI challenge is a 3-D puzzle game. All 3 houseguests are making little prog...
Time to cull the herd... And WE'RE LIVE for the eviction. We get the obligatory summary of the week. End result: Makensy, Rubina, and Cedric are currently on the block...and Tucker is still a cocky ass. ;) We have the "AI Arena" coming up. And don't forget, we have the "AI Instigator" twist to be announced. It's Day 31...where does the time go? The 8 person "Collective" could run the House, Julie tells us. But are they really together, she asks. Quinn doesn't want to flip on the Collective until Tucker is gone. Kimo, on the other hand, thinks he's at the bottom of the alliance and considers the advantage of flipping on Cedric to weaken the Collective. Tucker and Kimo are coaching Rubina. Rubina thinks she has an alliance with T'Kor, Brooklyn, Kimo and Tucker in the "Five Pointz" alliance. Of course, that alliance also overlaps The Collective and The Visionaries and The Pentagon. [I still need a storyboard.] Angela...
Hey Joe
ReplyDeleteDid they just say 26 years..that's crazy
ReplyDeleteYes... first season aired in 2000. Wow!
DeleteHey guys. You'll have to be my eyes and ears tonight, lol. The STEELERS again 🤬
ReplyDeleteSince your steelers are playing my bills, I can't see either. Lol
DeleteWell, the Steelers SUCK anyway, lol. I'm a Bengals fan but my local affiliate is in WV and that's a Pittsburgh market. ugh
DeleteI used to have a Columbus market and a WV market when I had cable. When one didn't have BB, the other did and I didn't worry about football.
Haha..y'all are going to make me talk a lot tonight
DeleteOh, and Barrett has flipped... let's see if he goes through with it.
ReplyDeleteHey Monty
ReplyDeleteThey are having a walk down memory lane through all the years
ReplyDeleteFavorite episode..dans funeral
ReplyDeleteBest player to never win..janelle
ReplyDeleteI would agree for S6 and S7
DeleteI loved Janelle, but she wasn't even a top 10 player to me. She was great in comps, but she wasn't really good strategically
DeleteI love her.. unfortunately she couldn't win when she needed to make the final 2 chairs
DeleteExactly Cheryl!
Deleteso Barrett has turned on the vets and Drew needs to win the BBB or he's GONE. That is if he sticks with the plan. We shall see.
ReplyDeletePersonally I hope he's gone
DeleteYeah, I'm in agreement. He's outlived his cuteness, lol
DeleteLol
DeleteInterview with janelle...love her!!
ReplyDeleteWow no blonde hair..looks al little different
ReplyDeleteShe also won favorite comp beast
ReplyDeleteLook like they're going for a seven member jury again so the jury will start two weeks from tonight. Still need to get rid of two hamsters.
ReplyDeleteFavorite alliance name.the cookout
ReplyDeleteI have a YouTuber on the TV in the background streaming a "watch party". Every now and then he shows a LIVE clip from his view. Just showed the Cookout walking out on stage
ReplyDeleteIconic quote...floaters grab a life vest
ReplyDeleteBb winning a Guinness world record most episodes of a competition reality show
ReplyDeleteAnd most episodes of a primetime show
Nice
DeleteJust saw a flash of Ashley from last season in the audience
ReplyDeleteStill waiting on the bbb to happen and then there is supposed a new twist or something
ReplyDeleteYes, supposed to be something they've never done before!
DeleteFavorite bb winner..Dan Gheesling
ReplyDeleteAww, Dan with the win for Best Winner. I definitely agree. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOn to the show.. finally
ReplyDeleteMallory freaking out fitting pillows and screaming...lol
ReplyDeleteLol, yes!
DeleteAs much as I'm disappointed in Drew now, I cannot stand Mallory after the fit she threw over the renom. She's also threatening to take Dee and Devens' family photos (from HOH baskets) if she's evicted. Spoiled brat stuff there.
ReplyDeleteThat's definitely not cool
DeleteSorry Barrett but you never should have gotten icon band wagon
ReplyDeleteBarrett finally playing his own game maybe??
ReplyDeleteBbb about to start
ReplyDeleteDrew locked a vote really early
ReplyDeleteMallory might win
DeleteDrew won
ReplyDeleteWell, no blindside!
ReplyDeleteAnd sad thing is he guessed I think because he locked in before he saw all the clues
DeleteGuessing Taylor will go home
ReplyDeleteThat sucks
ReplyDeleteThey'll vote Mallory out!
ReplyDeleteI hope so..I like Taylor
DeleteWell maybe the twist is no one gets evicted this week...bwahahaha.. now THAT would be a twist
ReplyDeleteThe thing that sucks is that Drew will never know how close to going home he was
ReplyDeleteLol
DeleteHe must have some idea
DeleteHe better
DeleteSee I could not stand all the hugging. I barely like to hug people I like..lol
ReplyDeleteLOL - I'm a hugger 😉
DeleteBarrett should have told Drew.
ReplyDeleteWell, it wouldn't have mattered. Bring on the big twist.
DeleteLooks like Mallory will go home
ReplyDeleteProblem is, everyone is a little in love with at least one of the icons
ReplyDeleteSad but true... I would say Yash isn't but he likes Devens. Maybe Taylor???
DeleteMaybe.
DeleteDrew voted Mallory ass kisser that he is
ReplyDeleteMy man kaysar in the audience!!
ReplyDeleteI saw a screen flash of him 💕
DeleteSunday show is at 9 this week
ReplyDeleteSounds like a crazy twist.. that I didn't fully get but they she said feeds will be down for 3 days
ReplyDeleteOh DAMN... I just saw the screen flash. It's another White Locus BS eviction, lol
ReplyDeleteSounds like no hoh this week but someone still goes home..I didn't catch exactly what's to come
ReplyDeleteThanks Joe and Monty..see y'all Sunday to see what the twist is and what happens
ReplyDeleteTiffany and Britney... I can't wait. No feeds this weekend so we'll all know together on Sunday. If I hear any leaks between now and then, I'll let you know.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend. Now to wait until after midnight for Paramount+ :))