No, but lying just makes it worse. Not so much with Haley but with other people. It's like Jason, once you know he lies about everything, you just don't believe him.
I'm starting to think that absolutely NOBODY on that side of the house know how to play this game. LIE LIE LIE! You don't have to be honest to your own detriment.
Yes, I know they had no power, but laying down didn't help and just made them look weak. They might have been able to make a move flipping Drew ir Barrett
Haley has now gotten herself in trouble again with big brother Twitter verse. She called Melody ghetto. Says that Melody talks ghetto because she says"bro" and "yo". I can't think of anything redeeming about Haley except she seems very fit. And I'm being very nice when I say that. I could call her a bruiser, but instead I said fit.
Waffles! That has what has been served all week in the house. No idea who's going home, or who is the target. There are so many waffles to keep lyric or to keep Drew or to keep melody. There is more to dislike than to like about this season, for me at this point
Yes, we do. Ugh, boring season. Mr Haley is a miserable person.
ReplyDeleteHey everyone! I Eventually someone from the other side has to win! Right???
ReplyDeleteI don't see why. They are not a very dominating group. Mallory is their CompBeast, after all
DeleteLol..true..well eventually we will get to see them eat each other
DeleteHi all... running late. Out of town again but made it back to hotel to see BB :)
ReplyDeleteFun, Month! Are you in TN?
ReplyDeleteNo... in Cinci. My brother gets one of the big suites at the Reds Ballpark every year and today was the day. They beat the Pirates. YAY :))
DeleteCool!
DeleteHe's a roofing contractor and his main supplier gets the suite every year for him as a thank you for all the business.
DeleteHi everyone.
ReplyDeleteHaley is a very unhappy man, er person.
ReplyDeleteGood grief
ReplyDeleteOh Drew... you definitely ARE NOT safe.
ReplyDeleteThat's right. Let her hang herself.
ReplyDeleteMaybe you are just getting back what you give Haley
ReplyDeleteFor sure!!
DeleteI like Taylor
ReplyDeleteMe too
DeleteMe three
DeleteShit... I was hoping Drew got it
ReplyDeleteApparently America wants the final 7 to be the final 7
ReplyDeleteThat's a dumb power
ReplyDeleteReally dumb. Dee thought it was great, lol
DeleteHaley has a point here. Melody effed herself
ReplyDeleteYes
DeleteUghhhh they just keep on winning
ReplyDeleteI will give Melody credit for just owning it. (Haley won't. LOL) However, people usually just make it worse by trying to lie their way out of it.
ReplyDeleteShe was honest but it didn't help her
DeleteNo, but lying just makes it worse. Not so much with Haley but with other people. It's like Jason, once you know he lies about everything, you just don't believe him.
DeleteI'm starting to think that absolutely NOBODY on that side of the house know how to play this game. LIE LIE LIE! You don't have to be honest to your own detriment.
ReplyDeleteSome things aren't worth lying about. The mistake they made is trying to go along with the house vote hoping things would change.
DeleteYes, I know they had no power, but laying down didn't help and just made them look weak. They might have been able to make a move flipping Drew ir Barrett
DeleteAgreed
ReplyDeleteUgh!
ReplyDeleteSundays always go by so fast. Will see all of you fine people on Wednesday. Thanks Joe, Petals and Cheryl. Have a great week.
Thanks for hosting Joe! Goodnight all and see y'all Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteHaley has now gotten herself in trouble again with big brother Twitter verse. She called Melody ghetto. Says that Melody talks ghetto because she says"bro" and "yo".
ReplyDeleteI can't think of anything redeeming about Haley except she seems very fit. And I'm being very nice when I say that. I could call her a bruiser, but instead I said fit.
Waffles! That has what has been served all week in the house. No idea who's going home, or who is the target. There are so many waffles to keep lyric or to keep Drew or to keep melody. There is more to dislike than to like about this season, for me at this point
ReplyDelete