BB Watch - A New Week Begins - Sunday August 30 2026

 And a twist...

Comments

  1. Hi Joe and everyone. I was so excited to see Queen Janelle & King Kaysar the other night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joe and Petals. Show airing an hour late tonight. CBS airing a tribute to Dolly 😭🦋🪽

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Dolly but they could have done the tribute at 9 and left our show be

    ReplyDelete
  4. After I saw how hurt Drew was and how shitty Melody treated him on the feeds right after the show, I'm back on the Drew train. Drewther to the end!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol..I might get on his train if he turns on the icons..lol

      Delete
  5. Guess it's coming on at 130 am here...ughhh.. they showing it on your station Monty?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here it is... such a hypocrit. You were going to vote Drew out Melody!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is an award show on my local CBS station that's either going on live now or was filmed here in Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Britney just came out and let them know there would be an elimination tonight.

      Delete
  9. I don't know how to feel about it. I think Drew is being dumb trusting an alliance where Dee is one of the principals. On the other hand, he has been faithful to his alliance and I can't hate him for that.

    And I do think he likes Melody and the rest of FAP. He's not the reason Mallory went home. I think he really wanted the Mosh Pit to work. It's Devens and Dee who blew that up. I vast really hate Drew for being dumb. Lol. Not that he could have stopped Dee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree with a lot of this Joe. The thing that gripes me is how Barrett has taken every opportunity to throw Drew under the bus all season and Drew's the one who gets the RAT SNAKE reputation alone. He's despised out here and Barrett just plays along with his head up Dee's butt. ugh

      Delete
    2. The problem with being loyal to the icons is you have to realize you are at the bottom of that 4

      Delete
    3. Drew's at the bottom of both sides so he chose the Icons. I don't blame him now in the light of everything that went down Thursday.

      Delete
    4. Like I said, it may be dumb of Drew, but it's not exactly sinister. And if you can get to the final 4 or 5, you can win your way to the end. Dee and Devens may be a solid 2, but that leaves 3 against 2 if they align that way.

      Delete
  10. I'm still sad about Dolly She is an ICON, not those BB morons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was lucky enough to see her ten years ago. Just an AMAZING entertainer!

      Delete
    2. Yes! Incredible human all around!

      Delete
  11. Reading y'all here but I am watching 9-5 since I can't watch bb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, one of my favorites. I watched Steel Magnolias the day she passed away.

      Delete
  12. This really exposes everyone, if there was ever a doubt of where everyone was

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll have to watch tonight's episode tomorrow on Paramount Plus I guess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel your pain. It's always the NFL for me, lol. I'm trying to update as it goes for you. :))

      Delete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dee sends Haley and Drew into the next battle. Cody up next and with the accent 🙄

    ReplyDelete
  16. Drew wins and has a few minutes to select who to save and who to send out for the next battle.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Drew saves Angela and sends Barrett back out to battle Haley

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really wanted Drew and Melody to get together. Oh well... lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't know how they're going to end this by 10:00????

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ouch... Barrett takes a hard fall. He had a good strategy going there.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Barrett wins. He'll choose two to go in now.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I guess we can't really feel that Haley didn't earn eviction. She had the most chances

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep... she lost those first two outright. She was close to Barrett but not enough.

      Delete
  23. Well, that explains the time. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  24. And we have to wait until Wednesday to see who finishes the competition even though we know who was eliminated. ugh

    Well, you guys have a great week and I will see you on Wenesday.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for the updates guys I'll hopefully get to see it tomorrow.i am not staying up until 130 tonight ...lol
    See y'all Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BIG BROTHER 2025 Watch Party - July 10th

Big Brother Watch Party - August 1st

Big Brother Watch Party - Thursday 8/15/2024