BB Watch - POV - Wednesday August 5, 2026

 Toolshed

Comments

  1. Thank you Joe. Happy wednesday, friends.
    I'm going to try to stay awake for the show, but honestly it's been so boring in the house. One core group is running everything, and they waffle so much about who's a Target and who's not, and who's working with who and who's not, etc etc etc.
    We knew Dee was going to win the power.
    Haley has less fans than Kamu. She's just so unlikable. I know I keep saying that, but I can't think of another word that is broad enough to describe all her bad attributes. And she seems to know, and not care at all.
    I really want to shift in the house. But the major alliance is so big, there are only three people that aren't in some faction of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's already fractured though. Dee, Devens, Drew, Barrett all want to go after The Red Corner so Kamu, Haley and Chuk are targets already.

      Delete
  2. Hi Joe, Petals and Cheryl. This has been a WAFFLE WEEK... not just Wednesday. Rooting for Drew still!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pot kettle black eh Hailey 🙄

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's a VHS... I remember my first VCR. They were crazy expensive when the first started selling them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haley, you are a B*tch for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just hope someone from the other side of the house can win power next hoh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. She seems jealous of all the girls

      Delete
    2. She definitely has a thing for Kamu. She almost puts him after the veto, lol.

      Delete
  8. So stupid... he brings EVERYTHING back to them just like he said he would. Angela always goes after her allies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi folks. I don't really have a problem with Haley. She's not as dumb as the other side of the house. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who the hell would form a Final 2 with Lyric?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might as well form a Final 2 with Rome. It's likely to be a useful without the possible negatives.

      Delete
  11. It's really odd to me that they don't even talk about going after the "icons". They are worried about Drew, but not the icons?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should have been the first ones targeted.Especiallly the survivor 2

      Delete
  12. Has Drew yet figured out that he's the target

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barrett told him he was. He's back to believing that they're going to keep him. They will if he's up against Melody.

      Delete
    2. Smh... honestly, targeting Drew could backfire if it splits Barrett off the main group.

      Delete
  13. I need to do the math. But let's say either Drew or Melody go. Doesn't that leave the other side as: Barrett, Drew/Melody survivor, Taylor, Patrice, Mallory, and maybe Lyric (if she knows what's good for her). That actually makes the odds closer. If they can win an HOH, they could start to even it up.

    If they played nice, they might have kept Drew and Barrett with them until the numbers were even worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If anyone on that side win, Dee and Devens will work with them to target Kamu, Haley and Chuk.

      Delete
    2. Of course they will. Which is why they are all stupid.. except for Dee and Devens. Lol

      Delete
  14. Drew your hair looks better when it's not all puffy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Didn't ding ding Angela is right..lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Replies
    1. Yes. But Haley is also right. Lyric isn't a good ally anyway and she's better for Kamu than fur Haley

      Delete
  17. I don't really have a problem with Haley. But she does seem like an odd casting choice.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think the HOH will shift this week. Remember in All-Stars (S7), the Season 6 alliance won the first four HOHs. After that, it started shifting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Past performance is not indicative of future performance.

      Delete
    2. Lol, Joe. Always the contrarian 🤣
      I just mean that it isn't always doom and gloom. I'm a glass half full kind of gal, lol.

      Delete
  19. Lyric needs to remind Haley of her promise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think promises mean anything to Haley

      Delete
  20. And this is why Lyric is a horrible ally..

    ReplyDelete
  21. They've been locked inside all week. Could this be THE WALL tomorrow night?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Rooting for DREW

    Thanks Joe for the hangout space. See you, Cheryl and all who show up tomorrow night. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for hosting Joe! Goodnight to ya and Monty.See y'all tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment