While Devin's is my favorite of the Survivor vets, I'd rather he go home. This icon stick pisses me off. I know they needed to grab more viewers, but why angela? Why d? Give somebody else a chance.
I would respect Barrett a lot more as a fan, if he would take the shot at devin's. If he's truly a fan of the show, he knows that's the only good move.
I would respect Barrett a lot more as a fan, if he would take the shot at devin's. If he's truly a fan of the show, he knows that's the only good move.
Devens was dumb, but Drew didn't have to take him up on it. I don't blame Drew though... Devens should have NEVER volunteered especially this late in the game.
This is so depressing. Taylor was a true fan. You know they're going to get rid of her, because she's the real gamer. Please let them get rid of lala over taylor. We need Taylor in the game!
I am so relieved that Taylor's still there. She's a fan, she's a good girl. She's pretty, she's sweet. She got Delta bad hand. Angela should not be there. Shouldn't have been there two years ago. She's a waste of space and a negative force of energy.gr4
I love how much Jay Mohr loves big brother. He's like a little kid! The Big Brother fan base is an underground society, only special people are allowed to travel in the underground of big brother. IYKYK
Hi folks, Cheryl asked me to create a home so here it is. I'll try to keep up and we can at least watch. I don't do live feeds so you're on your own for those. I will try to live blog it once my night class ends next week. Expect the unexpected... SURPRISE!!! I got out early... someone tell me what I missed in the first 25 minutes. Lol I like a good mystery... but why do I think the mysteries will all be lame. Lol. 90% of these themes end up falling kind of flat for me. In a BB first (through the magic of photography) Julie disappeared leaving only a shoe behind. Took 5 minutes, but the "mystery" theme already has gone full on cornball with the introduction of "The Mastermind". Julie manages to make a phone call from captivity... the Mastermind not such a Mastermind. The HGs split into 2 teams. One to find Julie and one to find the "BB relic" which is apparently super important. The Julie Hunt consists of looking b...
Eviction night! The updates are all about Tucker hating Lisa and Angela bringing drama. If the Diary Room ever tries to manipulate a vote, I bet they want Angela to stay. What would they do without her? Angela thinks threatening drama if she leaves will allow her to stay??? She's not only pscho, she's a moron. Angela mocks Lisa's walk. She's kind of mean in addition to being unbalanced and dramatic. I thought they did psych evaluations on the houseguests. The houseguests seem to want both Lisa and Angela gone. Somehow, I don't see the equivalence. Lisa is flaky and you might find her annoying, but she's not a toxic viper who might go off on you at any point and try to blow up your game. Sometimes, it is helpful to keep a hated houseguest around to deflect attention. But in the case of Angela, it's like keeping a cocked gun on the coffee table. The AI challenge is a 3-D puzzle game. All 3 houseguests are making little prog...
Time to cull the herd... And WE'RE LIVE for the eviction. We get the obligatory summary of the week. End result: Makensy, Rubina, and Cedric are currently on the block...and Tucker is still a cocky ass. ;) We have the "AI Arena" coming up. And don't forget, we have the "AI Instigator" twist to be announced. It's Day 31...where does the time go? The 8 person "Collective" could run the House, Julie tells us. But are they really together, she asks. Quinn doesn't want to flip on the Collective until Tucker is gone. Kimo, on the other hand, thinks he's at the bottom of the alliance and considers the advantage of flipping on Cedric to weaken the Collective. Tucker and Kimo are coaching Rubina. Rubina thinks she has an alliance with T'Kor, Brooklyn, Kimo and Tucker in the "Five Pointz" alliance. Of course, that alliance also overlaps The Collective and The Visionaries and The Pentagon. [I still need a storyboard.] Angela...
While Devin's is my favorite of the Survivor vets, I'd rather he go home. This icon stick pisses me off. I know they needed to grab more viewers, but why angela? Why d? Give somebody else a chance.
ReplyDeleteI'm voice texting, too lazy to swipe. Apologies for my misspellings or bad punctuation.
ReplyDeleteHello everyone!
I can only comment as "anonymous" from my phone. Sucks
DeleteHey Joe and Petals... Cheryl too.
ReplyDeleteLet's see who goes home and if they're shocked by the non-blindside blindside, lol
Angela's losing it in there
ReplyDeleteI'm not caught-up ... I really have no clue who is going home tonight.
ReplyDeleteHey Joe petals and Monty! I like devins personally but the game will get more interesting if he goes home.
ReplyDeleteBalls in the tube BB. Sort of a crap shoot. Use two hands Devens!
ReplyDeleteAnd ALL three of them are voting Devens out
ReplyDeleteI would respect Barrett a lot more as a fan, if he would take the shot at devin's. If he's truly a fan of the show, he knows that's the only good move.
ReplyDeleteI would respect Barrett a lot more as a fan, if he would take the shot at devin's. If he's truly a fan of the show, he knows that's the only good move.
ReplyDeleteHe's going to
DeleteAngela NONsenses
ReplyDeleteAngela NONsenses
ReplyDeleteSorry for the repeats. I'll try to be more careful
ReplyDeleteThat was dumb drew
ReplyDeleteDevens was dumb, but Drew didn't have to take him up on it. I don't blame Drew though... Devens should have NEVER volunteered especially this late in the game.
DeleteRookie mistake and he should have better than to volunteer
DeleteIt's the risk taker in him. That's how he played Survivor.
DeleteDevens the voice of reason. I'll miss that in there.
ReplyDeleteLove love Devin's shutting it down with Angela
ReplyDeleteMe too!
Delete"...run it by Angela first.."?!?!!
ReplyDeleteBecause SHE is the voice of reason?!? smh
So is everybody else having jungle hot temperatures with no end in sight?
ReplyDeleteYes... it's miserable here. Heat index over 105* and humid as all get out.
DeleteSounds like NC right now too💥
DeleteC'mon Taylor!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCome on Taylor
ReplyDeleteI just don't like the idea of either of those girls going home before Devin's
ReplyDeleteDamn
ReplyDeleteFuckity fuck fuck McFuckerson
ReplyDeleteLol
DeleteThis is so depressing. Taylor was a true fan. You know they're going to get rid of her, because she's the real gamer. Please let them get rid of lala over taylor. We need Taylor in the game!
ReplyDeleteThat's a bummer
ReplyDeleteThat was so close. I think Yash may vote Taylor out. He thinks LaLa could be a bigger competitor for him.
ReplyDeleteUnless the comp involves balls.. 😂😂
DeleteAny chance they will keep Taylor?
ReplyDeleteThey were going back and forth. I'm not sure who they settled on but Angela will vote to keep LaLa
DeleteTaylor looks resigned to go
ReplyDeleteBarrett just telegraphed that he's been scheming without them. He was telling the Icons who to vote for instead of the other way around.
ReplyDeleteBye Taylor
ReplyDeleteYeah, the icons adopted Latrice.
Ohhhhh interesting
ReplyDeleteDee is already working her jury
ReplyDeleteI didn't watch any feeds today so I don't know who Barrett and Yash settled on. They had gone back and forth yesterday.
ReplyDeleteWow wow wow. I'm glad, tho
ReplyDeleteI am so relieved that Taylor's still there. She's a fan, she's a good girl. She's pretty, she's sweet. She got Delta bad hand. Angela should not be there. Shouldn't have been there two years ago. She's a waste of space and a negative force of energy.gr4
ReplyDeleteI hope Devens wins the HOH. I know it's not a popular opinion here, lol
ReplyDeleteThey are getting low on people so sooner or later they will have to start eating there own
DeleteHonestly I wouldn't mind if devins went on to win the whole game.
DeleteYep... I wouldn't be surprised if Dee is the first to go. Her jury management sucks.
DeleteNot sure what's going on, but I'm here just in time for the vote.
ReplyDeleteDevins fan here too..WTF is going on with Angela?? Why are they dragging her along?
DeleteThat's what we say here in my house. Cannot understand how Angela is still there.
DeleteSqueeeee!!!
ReplyDeleteMonty - I like Devin's, I just want Taylor or Barrett or Trash to win
I'm sure you meant Yash 🤣
DeleteLol
Delete"She should start a cult" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
ReplyDelete🤣🤣🤣
DeleteBy the way, so far so good on my new knee. Officially off the pain meds!!
ReplyDeleteHey squeegee!! That's fantastic news!
DeleteThat's awesome SueGee!
DeleteI love how much Jay Mohr loves big brother. He's like a little kid!
ReplyDeleteThe Big Brother fan base is an underground society, only special people are allowed to travel in the underground of big brother.
IYKYK
High 5
DeleteAnd we are having a cool day with a touch of rain! Enough of the triple digit stuff
ReplyDeleteBut not too cool. Still wearing short pants to avoid my incision
DeleteThat was an exciting episode. For once we didn't know!
ReplyDeleteThanks Joe and all for the company!!
Thanks for hanging out y'all! See y'all tomorrow night. Going to need an update on who wins hoh please!
ReplyDeleteupdates welcome If Angela somehow makes HOH I will turn off CBS
DeleteLol
Delete.it will take a miracle for that to happen