Time to cull the herd... And WE'RE LIVE for the eviction. We get the obligatory summary of the week. End result: Makensy, Rubina, and Cedric are currently on the block...and Tucker is still a cocky ass. ;) We have the "AI Arena" coming up. And don't forget, we have the "AI Instigator" twist to be announced. It's Day 31...where does the time go? The 8 person "Collective" could run the House, Julie tells us. But are they really together, she asks. Quinn doesn't want to flip on the Collective until Tucker is gone. Kimo, on the other hand, thinks he's at the bottom of the alliance and considers the advantage of flipping on Cedric to weaken the Collective. Tucker and Kimo are coaching Rubina. Rubina thinks she has an alliance with T'Kor, Brooklyn, Kimo and Tucker in the "Five Pointz" alliance. Of course, that alliance also overlaps The Collective and The Visionaries and The Pentagon. [I still need a storyboard.] Angela...
Still at the soccer field..Hopefully see y'all about 830!
ReplyDeleteHey all... gonna be a fun night. Drew is taking Devens. I'm pretty sure of it.
ReplyDeleteMight be a little late coming back. Have a friend coming to lift a heavy box out of the back of my car. Pressure washer, lol
Huge mistake
DeleteI go back and forth on it but agree that his path would be easier against Dee and Taylor. I think he'll cut Devens at F3 if he wins the final HOH.
DeleteI love Julie's dress. Red is her color!
ReplyDeleteBoth Devens and Dee have said (to each other) that they'll vote for Drew against Taylor
ReplyDeleteI said last night that Yash could vote for Drew and there he said it. He respects game.
ReplyDeleteHard comp
ReplyDeleteDrew does have a weakness in his thinking about part 3 HOH comp. He thinks it's still what did the jurors say vs the way they've done it since S20. That could hurt him because if he wins part 1 he won't worry about studying because he thinks he knows the jurors better than Devens.
ReplyDeleteHey y'all! I made it
ReplyDeleteHey Cheryl
DeleteHi Cheryl
DeleteDee told her to put her up against Drew
ReplyDeleteROFL π€£
ReplyDeleteIT was the day after the third eviction so I'm thinking 21. Right? Angela got the first time capsule, then Devens, then Dee, then Mallory. The TC was always on Friday before noms.
ReplyDeleteno - 28
DeleteI had the eviction and noms week right just counted the days wrong, lol
ReplyDeleteDrew reminds me of my nephew/godson. Maybe that's why I like him so much. lol
ReplyDeleteLol
DeleteReady for the eviction
ReplyDeleteWhy don't I feel as bad for Dee as I did for Drew last night. Likability factor!!!
ReplyDeleteGeez even I am feeling bad for him and his decision
DeleteSee??? π
DeleteDee looks so pretty in that color. Olive is her color like red is Julie's, lol
ReplyDeleteShe must thinks she's leaving and wants to look good for Julie..maybe
DeleteIF he takes out Dee tonight and Devens at F3, he wins. imo
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a good chance ..he would only need the 3 icons and melody to win
DeleteI'd say he'd have Yash too
DeleteOh, the suspense is so high tonight! lol
ReplyDeleteI know right..it's killing me
DeleteHe did it!!!
ReplyDeleteHe better get Devens out. He should win against Taylor, but i don't think he wins against Devens
ReplyDeleteSame here Joe. I think he knows that too.
DeleteTaylor looks pretty tonight too..I like her hair up
ReplyDeleteDrew or Devens? I'd be happy with either!!!
ReplyDeleteI like Devins for the win
DeleteCheryl, my nephew looks nothing like Drew other than mannerisms. He's blond and blue eyed but man Drew reminds me of him, lol
ReplyDeleteAngelaπππ
ReplyDeleteCan't stand her! π€¬
DeleteThanks Joe and Monty for the company.Glad I made it to see most of the show. Have a great weekend and see y'all Sunday!!
ReplyDeleteAngela is such a piece of work. She isn't funny or even interesting to me. ugh
ReplyDeleteWell, Sunday is the recap show. Hope you to see you guys then. Thanks for the company tonight.
Monty - did I miss your birthday today??? Hope you had a good one!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Monty
DeleteHappy Belated Birthday Monty! I would have brought cake to the party if I had remembered π
DeleteThank you guys! π
DeleteTaylor Pt 1
ReplyDeleteDevens Pt 2
Cool I read that Taylor had won part 1.. the question is will Devins take Drew if he wins part 3?? He's got to right?? But who would Taylor take??
Delete