I can't believe they're so openly targeting the last two people of color in the house. I can't believe production hasn't stepped in and told him to back off a little bit.
Devens, they've been solid for you three but you've been shitting all over Drew the entire game and now you've done it to Barrett too. Dee and Devens only have themselves to blame here.
I just rewatched season 19, with Paul and Jess and cody. Talk about fangirling all over one contestant. Paul skated until the end because everybody was so in love with him. Gross.
Yep and that's exactly why Josh won that season. Everyone fangirled Paul and handed him the game but it bit him in the butt at the end with the bitter jury.
Didn't Barrett learn anything from season 19? When every single person was systematically removed by paul? Just like everybody in the house is going to be eliminated except for Drew and devin's?
Drew would only vote in the event of a tie. If Devens loses the BB, the other side has four votes so no tie and now Dee and Angela are talking about flipping the vote and blindsiding Barrett not knowing that Barrett is already voting to evict Devens.
I think it's amazing how much grief Drew gets for sticking with his alliance. Most of the others have been part of numerous house votes. They aren't exactly the profiles in courage they claim. Melody herself was briefly part of Mosh pit.
Hi folks, Cheryl asked me to create a home so here it is. I'll try to keep up and we can at least watch. I don't do live feeds so you're on your own for those. I will try to live blog it once my night class ends next week. Expect the unexpected... SURPRISE!!! I got out early... someone tell me what I missed in the first 25 minutes. Lol I like a good mystery... but why do I think the mysteries will all be lame. Lol. 90% of these themes end up falling kind of flat for me. In a BB first (through the magic of photography) Julie disappeared leaving only a shoe behind. Took 5 minutes, but the "mystery" theme already has gone full on cornball with the introduction of "The Mastermind". Julie manages to make a phone call from captivity... the Mastermind not such a Mastermind. The HGs split into 2 teams. One to find Julie and one to find the "BB relic" which is apparently super important. The Julie Hunt consists of looking b...
Eviction night! The updates are all about Tucker hating Lisa and Angela bringing drama. If the Diary Room ever tries to manipulate a vote, I bet they want Angela to stay. What would they do without her? Angela thinks threatening drama if she leaves will allow her to stay??? She's not only pscho, she's a moron. Angela mocks Lisa's walk. She's kind of mean in addition to being unbalanced and dramatic. I thought they did psych evaluations on the houseguests. The houseguests seem to want both Lisa and Angela gone. Somehow, I don't see the equivalence. Lisa is flaky and you might find her annoying, but she's not a toxic viper who might go off on you at any point and try to blow up your game. Sometimes, it is helpful to keep a hated houseguest around to deflect attention. But in the case of Angela, it's like keeping a cocked gun on the coffee table. The AI challenge is a 3-D puzzle game. All 3 houseguests are making little prog...
Time to cull the herd... And WE'RE LIVE for the eviction. We get the obligatory summary of the week. End result: Makensy, Rubina, and Cedric are currently on the block...and Tucker is still a cocky ass. ;) We have the "AI Arena" coming up. And don't forget, we have the "AI Instigator" twist to be announced. It's Day 31...where does the time go? The 8 person "Collective" could run the House, Julie tells us. But are they really together, she asks. Quinn doesn't want to flip on the Collective until Tucker is gone. Kimo, on the other hand, thinks he's at the bottom of the alliance and considers the advantage of flipping on Cedric to weaken the Collective. Tucker and Kimo are coaching Rubina. Rubina thinks she has an alliance with T'Kor, Brooklyn, Kimo and Tucker in the "Five Pointz" alliance. Of course, that alliance also overlaps The Collective and The Visionaries and The Pentagon. [I still need a storyboard.] Angela...
LOL... hi Joe. I doubt they'll ever be done screwing with us. ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
ReplyDeleteHey Joe and Monty!
ReplyDeleteI finally got to watch Sunday's episode.
ReplyDeleteUnfulfilled, wasn't it?
DeleteVery much so.lol
DeleteMonty I have 1 question..did devins actually make the rookie mistake and volunteer to be the renom??!
ReplyDeleteYep! We'll see it tonight on the show. Worst rookie mistake ever.
DeleteI don't blame Barrett for this one. They screwed him over so why should he care about saving Haley? Now, do I like Barrett... no!
ReplyDeleteIt was a smart move
DeleteI like Britney and Keanu's cosplaying the best.
ReplyDeleteHello everyone
ReplyDeleteHey Pal
DeleteKeanu was on the latest season of the challenge. He got eliminated pretty much right away. He couldn't believe it.
ReplyDeleteI can't watch. Frigging weather
ReplyDeleteReally? I saw it was raining at flushing meadow earlier
DeleteFlushing Meadows is nowhere near me. Lol
DeleteHey Petals
ReplyDeleteI'm liking Yash more and more
ReplyDeleteYash & Taylor for F2 !
DeleteWell, at least she had three more chances than Rachel had last year, lol
ReplyDeleteTrue .she had all the chances
DeleteYep
DeleteOkay, Barrett in the DR is funny!
ReplyDeleteLol
DeleteI can't believe they're so openly targeting the last two people of color in the house. I can't believe production hasn't stepped in and told him to back off a little bit.
ReplyDelete(yes I know, Yash and Dee are still there, but you guys know what I mean)
ReplyDeleteThe entire other side of the house is non-white except for Melody. You want them to target themselves.
DeleteYes Joe yes I do...lol
DeleteDevens, they've been solid for you three but you've been shitting all over Drew the entire game and now you've done it to Barrett too. Dee and Devens only have themselves to blame here.
ReplyDeleteDrewlody are such a weird couple.
ReplyDeleteTaran thinks they secretly "hate" each other, LOL
DeleteDon't trust Drew melody
ReplyDeleteI just rewatched season 19, with Paul and Jess and cody. Talk about fangirling all over one contestant. Paul skated until the end because everybody was so in love with him. Gross.
ReplyDeleteYep and that's exactly why Josh won that season. Everyone fangirled Paul and handed him the game but it bit him in the butt at the end with the bitter jury.
DeleteI'm still cheering for Drew and Melody. Maybe they'll work it out in jury.
ReplyDeleteShe's been spending most of her time in his HOH room and they've gotten closer... still no kissing but you never know.
DeleteZingbot
ReplyDeleteZINGBOT
ReplyDeleteI have a feeling Drew is going to get zinged
ReplyDeleteDevens' Zing could've been Angela's....
ReplyDeleteGrrr. She makes me sick
I thought it was going to be.lol
DeleteMe too!!!!
DeleteMelodys was pretty good..lol
ReplyDeleteMelodys was pretty good..lol
ReplyDeleteMy stream keeps buffering... this sucks
ReplyDeleteMILF
ReplyDeleteOuch. Drew
ReplyDeleteDrews was funny.zing
ReplyDeleteOuch on LaTrice's zing
ReplyDeleteRight ON for Yash zing
ReplyDeleteMost of those were pretty lame this year
ReplyDeleteYeah.
DeleteI think they have been for a few years now.
DeleteThe Drew one was the best.
DeleteDidn't Barrett learn anything from season 19? When every single person was systematically removed by paul? Just like everybody in the house is going to be eliminated except for Drew and devin's?
ReplyDeleteOops I meant Dee... And Devens
ReplyDeleteThey don't know that Yash's bribe deal keeps Devens and Angela safe too
ReplyDeleteHe never should have agreed to that๐
DeleteDRs are on fire tonight, lol ๐ฅ
ReplyDeleteI cannot with Barrett... he's been doing exactly that with Dee this entire game and now he's ragging on Drew ๐๐
ReplyDeleteTaylor hid Drew's hairbrush so he was lucky to win and get a new one in his HOH basket, lol
ReplyDeleteLol.,the boy is obsessed with his hair๐
DeleteI just can't with this cast... Seems so geared to the Survivor vets.
ReplyDeleteGood for you melody! Let him know you're playing your game not his..lol
ReplyDeleteNew reality show, 99 to Beat.. Has BB & Survivor vets (among other shows)
ReplyDeleteI remember this comp!
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite comps that they do. This only lasted around an hour so it was over pretty quickly this year.
DeleteI'm guessing if devins is on the block at eviction there is no way drew would vote him out.,though he should
ReplyDeleteDo they need him? If Barrett doesn't cave, isn't 4-2?
DeleteDrew would only vote in the event of a tie. If Devens loses the BB, the other side has four votes so no tie and now Dee and Angela are talking about flipping the vote and blindsiding Barrett not knowing that Barrett is already voting to evict Devens.
DeleteDo you mean blindsiding Devens?
DeleteWell yes, but they don't plan on telling Barrett so to them it would be a Barrett and Drew blindside as well as Devens.
DeleteOk my math was wrong .lol
DeleteOf course devins will probably win the bb
DeleteI think it's amazing how much grief Drew gets for sticking with his alliance. Most of the others have been part of numerous house votes. They aren't exactly the profiles in courage they claim. Melody herself was briefly part of Mosh pit.
ReplyDeleteYep! I think he's been unfairly tainted this summer, lol
DeleteI have to admit they are kinda cute together
ReplyDeleteHe should put Dee up!!
ReplyDeleteThe problem with drew is he has no balls..do it drew put up Dee.
ReplyDeleteWhy was Angela all mad faced??lol
ReplyDeleteThanks for the hangout guys! See y'all tomorrow and hopefully we get a good show!
ReplyDeleteThanks Joe, Cheryl and Petals. Have a great evening and will see you all tomorrow. Who will be our first Jury member???
ReplyDelete