No way Devens and Dee save Barrett. It's his own fault. He declared war on the icons. He could have been more politically astute in the way he handled that
Hi folks, Cheryl asked me to create a home so here it is. I'll try to keep up and we can at least watch. I don't do live feeds so you're on your own for those. I will try to live blog it once my night class ends next week. Expect the unexpected... SURPRISE!!! I got out early... someone tell me what I missed in the first 25 minutes. Lol I like a good mystery... but why do I think the mysteries will all be lame. Lol. 90% of these themes end up falling kind of flat for me. In a BB first (through the magic of photography) Julie disappeared leaving only a shoe behind. Took 5 minutes, but the "mystery" theme already has gone full on cornball with the introduction of "The Mastermind". Julie manages to make a phone call from captivity... the Mastermind not such a Mastermind. The HGs split into 2 teams. One to find Julie and one to find the "BB relic" which is apparently super important. The Julie Hunt consists of looking b...
Eviction night! The updates are all about Tucker hating Lisa and Angela bringing drama. If the Diary Room ever tries to manipulate a vote, I bet they want Angela to stay. What would they do without her? Angela thinks threatening drama if she leaves will allow her to stay??? She's not only pscho, she's a moron. Angela mocks Lisa's walk. She's kind of mean in addition to being unbalanced and dramatic. I thought they did psych evaluations on the houseguests. The houseguests seem to want both Lisa and Angela gone. Somehow, I don't see the equivalence. Lisa is flaky and you might find her annoying, but she's not a toxic viper who might go off on you at any point and try to blow up your game. Sometimes, it is helpful to keep a hated houseguest around to deflect attention. But in the case of Angela, it's like keeping a cocked gun on the coffee table. The AI challenge is a 3-D puzzle game. All 3 houseguests are making little prog...
Time to cull the herd... And WE'RE LIVE for the eviction. We get the obligatory summary of the week. End result: Makensy, Rubina, and Cedric are currently on the block...and Tucker is still a cocky ass. ;) We have the "AI Arena" coming up. And don't forget, we have the "AI Instigator" twist to be announced. It's Day 31...where does the time go? The 8 person "Collective" could run the House, Julie tells us. But are they really together, she asks. Quinn doesn't want to flip on the Collective until Tucker is gone. Kimo, on the other hand, thinks he's at the bottom of the alliance and considers the advantage of flipping on Cedric to weaken the Collective. Tucker and Kimo are coaching Rubina. Rubina thinks she has an alliance with T'Kor, Brooklyn, Kimo and Tucker in the "Five Pointz" alliance. Of course, that alliance also overlaps The Collective and The Visionaries and The Pentagon. [I still need a storyboard.] Angela...
Hey Joe, Cheryl, Petals, Judi....
ReplyDeleteThe BBBB is the rolling a ball down a thing that you have to balance
To answer your question Joe... I sincerely hope so!
ReplyDeleteHey Joe .love the post title...lol
ReplyDeleteHey Monty!
I feel like Barrett will do well with this bb
ReplyDeleteMaybe Taylor too
DeleteMelody no so much..lol
Poor Barrett 🙄
ReplyDelete'God's got to respect the game move', LOL
ReplyDeleteRight??🙄
DeleteHi folks
ReplyDeleteHey Joe
DeleteMostly watching football
ReplyDeleteHi everyone. My messenger is glitching
ReplyDeleteHey petals
DeleteI like it more when the de is all done in an hour...I don't need all the filler stuff
ReplyDeleteThat was pretty uncool of BB losing Barrett's laundry, lol
ReplyDeleteI mean how does that even happen..lol
DeleteIKR?!! It's not like a cross country flight with layovers, LOL
DeleteExactly Drew!!
ReplyDeleteI just don't want Dee to win; otherwise, I like the remaining HGs
ReplyDeleteI'm coming around to Yash but he isn't on the top of my list
DeleteBB has a huge underground fan base, lol
ReplyDeleteFinally
ReplyDeleteOf course they had to bleep Melody, lol
ReplyDeleteLol
DeleteI the same thing she did!
DeleteLol
DeleteGrrrr this is a frustrating comp
ReplyDeleteOmg if melody wins .lol
ReplyDeleteWould you look at her go
ReplyDeleteWell I didn't see that coming
ReplyDeleteWOW WOW WOW
ReplyDeleteWtg Melody
ReplyDeleteWhew... now Drew doesn't have go break his promise to Yash 👏🏻🎉
ReplyDeleteBut will Drew get a kiss
ReplyDeleteNo way Devens and Dee save Barrett. It's his own fault. He declared war on the icons. He could have been more politically astute in the way he handled that
ReplyDeleteShe does have pretty hair!
ReplyDeleteBarrett has totally trashed Julie on his podcast. I wonder how this interview will go???
ReplyDeleteYou have to take out Barrett ..right
ReplyDeleteThat was weird
ReplyDeleteIt went better than I thought it would.
DeleteGreat interview
ReplyDeleteWell, we all know Melody and Taylor have nothing to worry about. Everyone else is fair game in the DE!!
ReplyDeleteI almost want to see melody win hoh to see if she puts up the icons ..lol..she's talked about it for weeks
ReplyDeleteGo melody..who would have think it
ReplyDeleteHoly smokes!!! 🤣🤣
ReplyDeleteDee or Devens???
ReplyDeleteWill she do it
DeleteDee I hope
ReplyDeleteSame
DeleteAnd yes can win the next HOH and get rid of devin's.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that Melody won so Drew, Taylor and Yash can all play in the next HOH
DeleteOoooo 60 minutes
ReplyDeleteI know...
DeleteGood girl!!!
ReplyDeleteWho would the renom be
ReplyDeleteTaylor... I think that's what Melody was saying to her in the BR when the cams went to them. She'll stay if she's on the block.
DeletePuzzle favors Devens or Yash
ReplyDeleteYash needs to win this
ReplyDeleteI think an icon is going to jury no matter the outcome of the veto
DeleteEvery time they play the What The Bleep comp I have that song stuck in my head, lol
ReplyDeleteDEE GONE
ReplyDeleteByeeeee DeeDee
ReplyDeleteShe can go be with Angela in the jury
ReplyDeleteI don't know what Taylor and Melody were arguing about???
ReplyDeleteI think Taylor might have been trying to get Melody to put Drew up 🙄🙄🙄
DeleteStill a lot of time left
ReplyDeleteGo JULIE
ReplyDeleteShe's going to put Yash up
ReplyDeleteDumb move melody
ReplyDeleteWell... it's sticky now. I'd vote Yash out honestly with his comp track record.
ReplyDeleteOh no. Now I'm worried that Yash could be going
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteHe will and it's dumb but either one of Dee or Yash is a threat to win out
DeleteLeaving Dee in the game I guess
ReplyDeleteDevens will vote Yash
ReplyDeleteTaylor will vote Dee
It's up to Drew -ugh
The stare down
ReplyDeleteInteresting tact by Dee
ReplyDeleteI just noticed that Dee wears her blush up under her eyes????
ReplyDeleteOh man
ReplyDeleteHe has no balls
ReplyDeleteWow... Dee lives another day in the BB house. She doesn't Deserve Drew!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe this. Good night
ReplyDeleteOkay... he won me over, lol. Yash left with class!
ReplyDeleteWell interesting night! Monty going to need an update on the next hoh winner!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone for the company!
Will do, Cheryl... great DE episode.
ReplyDeleteThanks Joe for the space and Cheryl and Petals for the company.
It's easy to like him when he's gone. Lol
ReplyDeleteHahaha... I won't miss his ghetto gangster speak in the DR for sure but he was charming in his exit interview with Julie.
Delete