BB watch - An icon falls - Thursday September 10, 2026

 So it's not Angela.

Comments

  1. First I guess technically 2nd..Hey Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Lol, hi Cheryl! It's Kaitlyn Herman puzzle tonight. Not literally but same sentiment!

      Delete
  3. Devens was better at puzzles on Survivor than Dee but it's a pretty EASY puzzle so who knows???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dee has Drew Derangement Syndrome (DDS)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. It's weird. I wonder what it is about him. I mean, she seemed to trust Yash and Barrett more than him even though Yash was on the other side and Barrett was always with Drew and the girls.

      Delete
  5. I don't know what Melody is up to with Drew.

    ReplyDelete
  6. IMO, Melody is playing her cards. She found a guy that's enamored with her, but he's a turd. She's playing her game. I like melody.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yash you fool. You don't need to save Dee to go after Drew and Barrett... do it yourself. Win an HOH and go after them. Flaw in his strategy. imo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember early in the game when d and Barrett were hanging all over each other and he was crushing on her big time. I kind of thought a little showmance was beginning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the reasons I didn't like him then, lol. I used to say he'd drink her bath water, but the Mallory blindside really turned him against Dee.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, he must've woken up then

      Delete
  9. Devens, you do NOT have Dee's vote!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is it just me, or is that bribe really a big confusion? What exactly are the rules? Did they say she could bribe for three people? That doesn't seem fair. Seems very biased for the icons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She broke the power. I doubt BB ever uses it again unless they put more restrictions on it.

      Delete
  11. It's like giving Paul 3 weeks of safety and 10 friendship bracelets when he returned in season 19

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Monty..if Yash won hoh and obviously can't put up the icons..does include as a renom too??

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ugh. This is difficult to watch, wanting all 3 to LOSE

    ReplyDelete
  14. Of the icons, I'd rather Devin's be in the house than the other two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! If they're smart, they send Dee packing but I doubt it.

      Delete
  15. Everybody knows I'm not an Angela fan, but d is a 12 year old with a million dollars. Send her home so she can spend some of that stupid money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely. I can't believe it's even up for debate in there. They need to get rid of her when they have the chance.

      Delete
  16. I guess I'm the only one who would rather Dee stay.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's funny that Angela's husband keeps encouraging her to go on reality television. Less time with her. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm almost thinking the better move is keeping Dee. She's cover and no one is going to give her the prize even if she made it to the final 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You already have Devens as a cover now. Split the Survivors up!

      Delete
    2. But Devens could win the prize. No one will give Dee the money. And Angela is useless to any alliance trying to make a move.

      Delete
  19. That's a good point joe. Damn it. Damn it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Of course, we have to realize that this will just lend to Angela's delusion that she is beloved by the American public

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well damn. I don't know how this will land, but I won't lose sleep either way. And I do like Devin's

    ReplyDelete
  22. PS. Did we not talk about how wrong it was that Dee got up and got in Barrett's face last night and threatened him?
    No fallout from that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we did and there should have been something said

      Delete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. She's going out in a very classy way.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Proud of the ones that haven't worked with her the entire game.

    Get the hook!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Home, jury. By the time jury is over, she'll have booked her next show.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yes for the next hoh. Or if it's a crap shoot, melody! If it's one of those closest-to-the-hole competitions, she could totally win

    ReplyDelete
  28. Well her and lala can enjoy some bonding time.
    I can't believe they kept dee.. stooopid
    Lol.. can't believe Yash and Taylor trusted her

    ReplyDelete
  29. Whoever wins HOH tonight can't play next week and it's going to be a DE. So I don't know who I want to win it. If Drew does, he's in big danger next week in the second half of the DE.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Haha I was bound to win a couple more hohs🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angela's a fool.. Sorry, not sorry... can't stand her.

      Delete
  31. Pressure cooker tonight. Dee will do well with that type of comp.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Barrett has to be thinking what the hell..lol

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks for the company y'all!! Have a great weekend and see y'all Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks Joe for the hangout space. Thanks Petals and Cheryl and will see you all Sunday. I'll update with the HOH comp when the feeds return.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I totally misheard that not paying close attention. The pressure cooker is the veto comp this week. Someone won't get to play because there is seven left now. That would suck to be stuck in the house all alone for hours, lol.

    I'll update with HOH results still just not an endurance comp.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BIG BROTHER 2025 Watch Party - July 10th

Big Brother Watch Party - August 1st

Big Brother Watch Party - Thursday 8/15/2024