BB Watch - New Week - Sunday Sept 20, 2026

 Melody - comp beast

Comments

  1. Vince has a much improved mustache this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand it but listening to Devens ask Drew for a favor irks me! The way they've used him and put him in danger every opportunity this season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol @ Drew's Devens impression 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're still there because they are stupid..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. That evil little grin on Drew... I love it, LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monty you make me laugh with your devotion to drew🤣

      Delete
    2. I just can't with that kid🙄 sorry Monty

      Delete
    3. LOL... people didn't understand why I loved Evel Dick either🤣

      Delete
    4. I like Evel Dick. I also like Drew. But Drew is no Evel Dick

      Delete
  6. So, if someone isn't on the block can they still go home??? Only the HOH and Veto winner are safe and there are three left over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Drew made the right move to keep Dee. He's got a much better chance sitting next to Dee than Yash. He's also got a better chance to win against Dee than Yash.

    I think Drew is arguably the best competitor left in the house. And he has a resume, unlike Taylor and Melody. He really needs Devens out more than Dee. While I don't think it should matter that she won Survivor, it usually does to the jury.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if there is a chance see wins Also though we know the person who maybe deserves to win a lot of times does not win .bb juries tend to be bitter

      Delete
  8. "So let it be written... so let it be done! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd say the answer to my question up there is no. Technically the third person is vulnerable to be a renom so isn't truly safe. Just tricky wording.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OF course they end it here for the casuals, lol

    Going to be a fun show on Wednesday. Who will be gone?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the company y'all! See ya Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BIG BROTHER 2025 Watch Party - July 10th

Big Brother Watch Party - August 1st

Big Brother Watch Party - Thursday 8/15/2024