Time to cull the herd... And WE'RE LIVE for the eviction. We get the obligatory summary of the week. End result: Makensy, Rubina, and Cedric are currently on the block...and Tucker is still a cocky ass. ;) We have the "AI Arena" coming up. And don't forget, we have the "AI Instigator" twist to be announced. It's Day 31...where does the time go? The 8 person "Collective" could run the House, Julie tells us. But are they really together, she asks. Quinn doesn't want to flip on the Collective until Tucker is gone. Kimo, on the other hand, thinks he's at the bottom of the alliance and considers the advantage of flipping on Cedric to weaken the Collective. Tucker and Kimo are coaching Rubina. Rubina thinks she has an alliance with T'Kor, Brooklyn, Kimo and Tucker in the "Five Pointz" alliance. Of course, that alliance also overlaps The Collective and The Visionaries and The Pentagon. [I still need a storyboard.] Angela...
First (after Joe)
ReplyDeleteThe fallout from the nominations ceremony will be exciting, lol
ReplyDeleteSecond
ReplyDelete3rd?? Hey Joe and Monty
ReplyDeleteHey Joe and Cheryl
ReplyDeleteLol..Barrett starting to grow on me
ReplyDeleteHello!!!!
ReplyDeleteGee, bitter much, Angela?
Hey petals
DeleteHey Petals!!
DeleteHey Cheryl! Hey Monty!!!
DeleteAngela, you act like a teenager. You look like a granny, act like a brat. Today, she asked Dee if she was a Karen. Dee told her sometimes she acts like one.
ReplyDeleteAngela is totally a karen. In every sense of the word. I my o
Lol @ Dee
DeleteOh gee..they all lie that's bb
ReplyDeleteI want Yash to win, or Taylor.
ReplyDeleteSTFU Angela! You've been spiralling since the noms
ReplyDeleteThat's what I said Barrett..it just made them a bigger target
ReplyDeleteSometimes is going to smack drew..lol
ReplyDeleteThe icons TOTALLY benefitted from Barrett and Drew running info back to them the ENTIRE game but none of them give any credit to either of them. 🙄
ReplyDeleteMaybe you shouldn't have burned Barrett with the Mallory vote icons
ReplyDeleteThey take zero responsibility for any of their actions
DeleteI can't believe Dee is still bashing Drew
ReplyDeleteIt's worse than this. Yesterday she and Angela were insufferable. Barrett basically set Angela straight but Dee will never except it. She's right and everyone else is wrong.
Delete*accept it
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm ready for Dee to go
ReplyDeleteMe too, but you aren't going to like the waffling that went on yesterday, lol
DeleteDee can dish it but she can't take it
ReplyDeleteYes!!
DeleteI'm glad Devin's told Dee to shut up
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely! She talks to him like he's an idiot. I'd be sick of it too!!
DeleteExcept Mallory going all CRAY-CRAY in the DR screaming the F-bomb and all
ReplyDeleteHmmm. Surprised devens said that in front of Yash and melody... especially melody..hope she caught it
ReplyDeleteThis was so funny. They were inside talking about how crazy Angela is and she was on the other feed doing this, lol
ReplyDeleteOk ho0w does Angela have a husband yet I can't find a decent guy...lol
ReplyDeleteGood grief Dee
ReplyDeleteCheryl, please don't use Angela as a relationship barometer. She's mormon. They mate for life whether they like it or not.
ReplyDeleteExplains a lot..lol
DeleteAnd cheryl, don't forget she took her husband on Dr Phil because he sleeps on the sofa. It was a whole episode devoted to their bad marriage
ReplyDeleteYeah, she's for real cray-cray!!
DeleteOh really..I would say I should look that up but I don't think I could stand to watch it
DeleteOmg this his hilarious..lmao
ReplyDeleteShe hid his hairbrush before he was HOH
ReplyDeleteD-U-M-B decision Angela
ReplyDeleteThat was so dumb..lol..he saved you before Angela
ReplyDeleteDrew is loosing his mind over this
ReplyDeleteWhy oh why are you still going on about this
ReplyDeleteThey've corrupted my boy, lol! He doesn't like any of them anymore and I don't blame him!
ReplyDeleteDrew is acting his age, staring in the mirror and bitching about everything. But I have never liked Angela and I never will. So anybody against her makes me happy
DeleteDrew is acting his age, staring in the mirror and bitching about everything. But I have never liked Angela and I never will. So anybody against her makes me happy
DeleteDee & Angela are acting like total bitches, whiney brats that expected to go to the end, unfettered
ReplyDeleteYep!!!
DeleteWow.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad they used the egg.
ReplyDeleteAwww and she was so excited..lol
ReplyDeleteWell she did finish at least
ReplyDeleteUgh 🙄🙄🙄
ReplyDeleteI'm rethinking my choice of glasses. My glasses are the same as Angela's. 😮
ReplyDeleteOh friend, in a million years, your frames will never make you anything like angela.
DeleteLol... thanks 😚
DeleteTG i have two different pairs, lol
DeleteI dont get LaTrice comic. What was tongue thrasher
ReplyDeleteIn one of the comps they had to move something back and forth with their tongue..and she won it
DeleteUgh, that's gross. I missed that one.
DeleteIt was the same comp that the coaches played in S14 and Jani won it.
DeleteDidn't realize Barrett had that much of a thing for Mallory
ReplyDeleteSame! Kinda cute, tho.
DeleteOf the icons, I'd think Dee should go first. She already has a million bucks and she isn't even 30yrs old
ReplyDeleteI agree mainly because she won survivor.. but also I am not a fan of her here.If she's on the block at eviction time..you have to take her out.
DeleteI wasn't a fan of hers on S45 of Survivor. She was too cutthroat for me turning on her allies.
DeleteAgree on both points
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteLol and she's going on and on about Barrett 🙄
DeleteDoes anyone have a fave for the win yet?
ReplyDeleteI'm a Devens or Drew fan (Drewther)
DeleteI'm team Taylor but she needs to win something soon and honestly with Barrett putting up the icons got to give him big props for that
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteHeartbreaking
ReplyDeleteIn other news...Roll Tide. 😁
ReplyDeleteLOL - GO BUCKS!!
DeleteAnd O-H
ReplyDeleteRoll Tide unless we play each other, lol 😘
DeleteI knew that Drew and Barrett were fanboys. I'm glad that Barrett let his love of Big Brother override his fanning over the icons.
ReplyDeleteDrew's love of the icons will be the demise of his game if he isn't careful
His nominations were fun for us because it shook the game up, but it's turning out great for his game. Drew's right... he should have went after Yash along with the icons.
DeleteTaylor and Yash are already planning to turn on Barrett/Melody and Drew
ReplyDeleteI don't hate that idea. 👍
DeleteDee just looks evil at times
DeleteDee just looks evil at times
DeleteOh they are showing the speeches..lol
ReplyDeleteI really hate that 'angry Latina' shit
ReplyDeleteYea and she should have been called out for getting up in his face
DeleteYes! That actually was pretty invasive and nobody else would have gotten away with it
DeleteComplete Bitch move
DeleteFingers crossed it's Dee, but I think it's going to be Angela or Devens depending on the BBB.
ReplyDeleteThanks Joe, Petals and Cheryl for the company. See you tomorrow night.
Well this was fun.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the hangout Joe Monty and Petals.
Can't wait to see who goes home tomorrow. Fingers crossed it's Dee