I still find it so weird that Drew was probably the most loyal person in the house and everyone hates him. Lol. And Taylor says he effed up everyone's game, but he was loyal b to 7 people, crossovers and FAP. AND 5 OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE IN THE FINAL 7. Barrett is the one who got Angela evicted and Dee got Mallory evicted.
Yeah... it's up to Dee and Devens. You never know with Dee, and she sees the value in going to the end with Melody but she doesn't want to burn Yash for some reason.
Yash did you not see what happened to my man Kaysar back in the day...never ever ever trust someone this late in the game.. especially your enemy Lol..why am I yelling when I already know the outcome🙄
Yash did you not see what happened to my man Kaysar back in the day...never ever ever trust someone this late in the game.. especially your enemy Lol..why am I yelling when I already know the outcome🙄
Hi folks, Cheryl asked me to create a home so here it is. I'll try to keep up and we can at least watch. I don't do live feeds so you're on your own for those. I will try to live blog it once my night class ends next week. Expect the unexpected... SURPRISE!!! I got out early... someone tell me what I missed in the first 25 minutes. Lol I like a good mystery... but why do I think the mysteries will all be lame. Lol. 90% of these themes end up falling kind of flat for me. In a BB first (through the magic of photography) Julie disappeared leaving only a shoe behind. Took 5 minutes, but the "mystery" theme already has gone full on cornball with the introduction of "The Mastermind". Julie manages to make a phone call from captivity... the Mastermind not such a Mastermind. The HGs split into 2 teams. One to find Julie and one to find the "BB relic" which is apparently super important. The Julie Hunt consists of looking b...
Eviction night! The updates are all about Tucker hating Lisa and Angela bringing drama. If the Diary Room ever tries to manipulate a vote, I bet they want Angela to stay. What would they do without her? Angela thinks threatening drama if she leaves will allow her to stay??? She's not only pscho, she's a moron. Angela mocks Lisa's walk. She's kind of mean in addition to being unbalanced and dramatic. I thought they did psych evaluations on the houseguests. The houseguests seem to want both Lisa and Angela gone. Somehow, I don't see the equivalence. Lisa is flaky and you might find her annoying, but she's not a toxic viper who might go off on you at any point and try to blow up your game. Sometimes, it is helpful to keep a hated houseguest around to deflect attention. But in the case of Angela, it's like keeping a cocked gun on the coffee table. The AI challenge is a 3-D puzzle game. All 3 houseguests are making little prog...
Time to cull the herd... And WE'RE LIVE for the eviction. We get the obligatory summary of the week. End result: Makensy, Rubina, and Cedric are currently on the block...and Tucker is still a cocky ass. ;) We have the "AI Arena" coming up. And don't forget, we have the "AI Instigator" twist to be announced. It's Day 31...where does the time go? The 8 person "Collective" could run the House, Julie tells us. But are they really together, she asks. Quinn doesn't want to flip on the Collective until Tucker is gone. Kimo, on the other hand, thinks he's at the bottom of the alliance and considers the advantage of flipping on Cedric to weaken the Collective. Tucker and Kimo are coaching Rubina. Rubina thinks she has an alliance with T'Kor, Brooklyn, Kimo and Tucker in the "Five Pointz" alliance. Of course, that alliance also overlaps The Collective and The Visionaries and The Pentagon. [I still need a storyboard.] Angela...
Hi. I hope I am awake enough to see the show with you all... Yes, this is sleepy Petals (at work).
ReplyDelete2 hours tonight I think
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey Joe petals and monty
ReplyDeleteHey Cheryl
DeleteBring on the NON-Pressure Cooker Pressure Cooker comp
ReplyDeleteIt's cool that it went so long though
DeleteOh, definitely!
DeleteIt's just not a finger on the button trapped in a clear box comp, lol
DeleteLol.true
DeleteHi folks
ReplyDeleteHey Joe
DeleteHi Joe
DeleteIt really was so out of character for Dee to be moping and crying over a competitor leaving
ReplyDeleteThat is kinda sweet melody and her mom calls
ReplyDeleteThere are actually people out here in internet land who think the phone is real and they're outraged that she gets to call her mother, lol 🙄
Delete🙄🙄🙄
DeleteDrew finally getting smart, lol
ReplyDeleteDrew is a weasel but Dee has lied to and backstabber everyone who is not an icon
ReplyDeleteYep
DeleteAnd if Devens' hadn't won the BBB she would have backstabbed him too.
DeleteBad judgement on that Yash... Would be the perfect time to put an icon..when you had no choice
ReplyDeleteDumb dumb dumb...if Taylor goes home this week
ReplyDeleteI told you he hates Drew, lol
ReplyDeleteMight be his down fall.. not thinking straight..lol
DeleteI would love that, LOL
DeleteI still find it so weird that Drew was probably the most loyal person in the house and everyone hates him. Lol. And Taylor says he effed up everyone's game, but he was loyal b to 7 people, crossovers and FAP. AND 5 OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE IN THE FINAL 7. Barrett is the one who got Angela evicted and Dee got Mallory evicted.
DeletePreach Joe... that's what I've been saying all along!
DeleteBefore she became Skeletor
ReplyDeleteIt's NOT the pressure cooker, but at BB let us watch it play out on the feeds. That's a first for the feeds.
ReplyDelete*at least
DeleteTaylor might have done well in this
ReplyDeleteDee was already out when I discovered that the feeds were live
ReplyDeleteFamous last words, Dee 🤣🤣🤣
ReplyDeleteThen she goes in the house and actively roots for Yash 🙄🙄🙄
ReplyDeleteMelody you went longer than dee...that's something..lol
ReplyDeleteSo Monty is there any chance Taylor goes home if she doesn't win the blockbuster
ReplyDeleteYou'd need Dee and/or Devens to flip
DeleteYeah... it's up to Dee and Devens. You never know with Dee, and she sees the value in going to the end with Melody but she doesn't want to burn Yash for some reason.
DeleteShut up drew
ReplyDeleteGotta be hardest for the tall guys
ReplyDeleteDon't trust him Yash..lol
ReplyDeleteLMAO... I've been wondering if Matthew existed 🤣
ReplyDeleteHahaha
DeleteYash did you not see what happened to my man Kaysar back in the day...never ever ever trust someone this late in the game.. especially your enemy
ReplyDeleteLol..why am I yelling when I already know the outcome🙄
Yash did you not see what happened to my man Kaysar back in the day...never ever ever trust someone this late in the game.. especially your enemy
ReplyDeleteLol..why am I yelling when I already know the outcome🙄
lol
DeleteYash doesn't look bad so why drop..I don't understand
ReplyDeleteI love Drew, lol
ReplyDeleteWhy why why..lol
Delete🤣🤣🤣 I like going against the grain
DeleteROFL
ReplyDeleteHey Joe, Monty and Cheryl!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Judi!!
DeleteWell if he keeps his word..i might give him a chance
ReplyDeleteDrew is from Temecula, CA where I am from…. But, I don’t know him.
ReplyDeleteOh, nice.
DeleteYash and Drew have kept this to themselves so far. It's admirable coming from Drew to keep his mouth shut, lol
ReplyDeleteIf Taylor stays I'll be happy.. honestly I don't expect him to keep Yash safe but that is yash's own fault
DeleteJoe, you were right... straight up ho 🤣
ReplyDeleteJUDI... great to see you tonight!
ReplyDeleteDrew killin' it in the DR tonight 🤣
ReplyDeleteGood luck with that honey!!
ReplyDeleteDrew has driven me crazy this whole time and I can’t trust him…. I am shocked that he has been quiet about his and Yash’s deal… I’m watching him! LOL
ReplyDeleteI'm a Drewther, Judi! lol
DeleteMelody good grief
ReplyDeleteI like Yash when he isn't acting all gangster ghetto
ReplyDeleteBarrett against those 2 the odds are in your favor..lol
ReplyDeleteSee you all tomorrow night. Thanks Joe!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting Joe .Good to see you Judi and hope you can join us tomorrow night
ReplyDeleteThanks for the company Monty.See y'all tomorrow!!
Thanks for hosting Joe! Good to see all of you again!
ReplyDelete